EPISODE 15

My phone charging port has been repaired again and hopefully it doesn't get spoil again. I wanna thank all my beautiful fans who takes there time to click the like button and write down meaningful comment on each episode. I appreciate it so much because I get to read all your comments with joyful smile plastered on my faces. 100 votes and 50 comments on this episode and I promise to drop another episode tonight. Can you do this ?🤩 I doubt that. ENJOY ♥️♥️♥️♥️ and let's communicate under the comment section. Kindly show my twin sister and I love on our YouTube channel where you get to know about us more by subscribing to our channel .
https://youtu.be/3FlakYf6ei0 Subscription is free . Thanks as you do so and don't forget to invite your friends and family to read all my stories because my intention is not just for you to read but learn one or two things from it because my stories are based on true life story and what is happening around us .

RED FLAGS

EPISODE 15

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

I woke up very early the next morning, took my bath, and made sure to put on a diaper because I am now having heavy flows that I could not use a sanitary pad again.  I made sure to wear three boxers so my dress won't get a stain. I wore a floral Bubu dress and did light makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror after being done and I also burst into tears because I felt pity for myself. Despite the blood, I was wasting every day, wasn't I suppose to become lean? No, Instead I keep getting fat every day and my curves are showing beautifully, my breast became fuller and firm that you will think I did breast surgery. No day passes by that people don't compliment my body and curves. How I wish people know the pain behind this beautiful face. I would have been happy when they complimented me if I don't have to bleed every day or wear diapers to avoid getting myself disgraced. A lot of males keep flocking around me and I know they are only amazed at my body that's why they wanted me as their girlfriend or wife but am sure they will take to their races immediately they come to know what's under that beautiful face and curves so I didn't give any of them a chance.  I heave a sigh of relief and said to myself " suck it up Anisha, everything is gonna be better".  I took my handbag which was sitting on my bed and head out. I got into my car and headed to the nearest police station.

I got to the police station and met some police officers at the counters. All eyes were on me immediately I got inside. The female polices were admiring me with jealousy while the male ones had their jaw dropped looking at how breathtaking I was. I greeted them all and a masculine man who I guess was in his early forties came out and attended to me which I later got to know was their DPO.  He asked me what I came for and I told him I needed to arrest a man who stole my money and ran away with it referring to Bode since the law doesn't believe in Juju so I rather come up with a lie which was half true because Bode does steal my money but never ran away with it.

He told me to follow him to his office so we can talk better and I tagged along with him as we headed to his office. He told me to have my sit immediately we got into his beautiful office and I thanked him as I sat down. He asked how sure I was about the man that stole my money and did I have any evidence to prove that what am saying is right. Fortunately, I remember I had a time when Bode was caught on my CCTV camera coming out of my office while stocking some wads of nairas into his pocket and I remember I downloaded it on my phone to show him then. I quickly brought out my phone and handed it to him and he looked at me and nodded his head that this is enough to arrest him. The DPO's eyes were on me all the while and I could see how he keeps stuttering at every word he says to me and I smiled because who sees a beautiful thing and doesn't admire and appreciate it. 

He told me to be rest assured that they will make sure to collect my money back from Bode. He asked me a few things which he jotted down before he made a call through his telecom and three officers came in immediately. They saluted him and he told them they will be the ones to escort me to Bode house and get him arrested. I thanked him and took my leave with the officers as we headed to Bode house in my car while the remaining two officers tagged along in the police van. On our way, I made sure to give the three officers two hundred thousand nairas to share among them and I can see how happy they were and ready to follow my orders. We got to Bode place, I parked my car in front of his house and alighted from my car with the officers. One of the officers knocked on his gate and thankfully, he opened the gate and came out half-naked wearing only his boxer. He was so surprised to see me and three uniform men. I eyed him as one of the officers said:" Are you the one bearing Bode?".