EPISODE 22 (FINAL EPISODE)

RED FLAGS

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 22 (FINAL EPISODE)

"Will you marry me ?" he asked me and I could sense how nervous he is waiting for my reply. I smiled as the tears in my eyes streamed down my face. I nodded and he arched his brows to know my reply.

"I will marry you" I replied and stretch forth my left finger to him.

"You will marry me ?" He asked surprised and I chuckled and nodded.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this " he said and burst into tears.

I walked closer to him and embrace him in my arms and kissed his forehead as we both shed tears of joy. He wiped his tears and kiss me lightly on my lips as we pulled apart. He looked into my eyes as he is about to slide the engagement ring on my finger and said: "I promise you won't regret this". I nodded my head as he gently placed the engagement ring on my finger.

"I love you so much, I am your first and will be your last so you are stuck with me babe, " He said after he got up and pull me closer to him as we sealed it with a kiss. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back in tears as we poured our emotions into it. The romance was getting intense that he had to stop kissing me and said:" Let's get married in two months  time, I can't wait any longer " he said and I nodded. 

" I need to go take a cold shower," He told me and I laughed at him when I noticed he already had a bulge down there.

"Stop laughing because is not funny at all, be grateful I didn't want to break our vows. I would have taken you right here " He replied with a smirk on his lips.

" Mr. Suleiman, do you always get aroused by just kissing," I asked him teasingly as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Mrs. Suleiman to be, I only get aroused by just looking at you. The women I had in the past had to be naked before I get aroused but when it comes to you, your look only does wonders to my body " He replied to me back and rub his nose on me.

"Hmmm... the women in the past? " I said with a hint of jealousy.

"Trust me, they are not even half of you so you don't have to be jealous of them, " He told me and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I love you, babe," I told him.

" I love you more and more " he replied and kissed my forehead. We pulled apart as he went to take his cold shower while I sat on his bed and uploaded a picture of my engagement ring on my social media handles with the caption " I got a bedroom proposal and finally taken". It doesn't take long for people to start congratulating me and guess who first called me immediately she saw my WhatsApp status. Bimpe, she screamed on the phone that I had to pull my phone a little bit from my ear.

" Congrats bestie, I am so happy for you," Bimpe said over the phone excitedly. She didn't even allow me to talk because she started telling me how she is going to be in charge of so many things for my wedding and I laughed at how my best friend is more excited than I am and am so blessed to have her in my life.

Our wedding preparations commence two weeks after Suleiman proposed to me. My mum was the happiest woman on earth when I showed her my engagement ring. Suleiman took me to see his mum and half-siblings and they all welcome me with joy into their family.  I decided to Branch into the nearest supermarket when going home when I bumped into Ladipo.  He was surprised to see me and the next thing that came out of his mouth was:" Anisha, why are you wearing a transparent dress . Do you want to get yourself embarrassed ? ".

" Excuse me," I said trying to control my anger.

" I am just concerned about you and I am ready to give our relationship a chance again so we can find a cure to your bleeding, "He said arrogantly.