EPISODE 17

I was impressed by your votes and comments that is why I posted the next episode today so please make me happy with your likes and comments again.

RED FLAGS

EPISODE 17

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

"Oh my God! This is Bimpe, my own best friend " I said with a shocked expression written all over my face and I could see how shocked my mum was too. I rubbed my face for the umpteenth time to be sure am not seeing the wrong person. I burst into tears when the reality dawn on me as the image of the only person I called my friend stared at me in the calabash. My heart was so broken into pieces because I trusted Bimpe so much not knowing she is the one behind my predicament. The herbalist chanted a few incantations and the image disappeared. He looked at me and said:" That's life for you my dear,  Kokoro to n Je efo Abe efo lo wa ( the ant/bug that is eating and destroying the vegetable is right underneath)".

Your friend didn't wish you good at all, she is very jealous of your accomplishments that's why she keeps destroying your life because she wants you dead. As you can see, immediately you battle a problem another one arises.

I was busy crying and wailing as the herbalist keep on explaining the devil I had as a friend. I have never felt betrayed like this in my entire life. Who knows it was someone close to me for years that's behind all my problems. I took Bimpe like my own blood sister, gave her money even when she didn't ask. I made sure to send her monthly allowance, I celebrate her when she wins not knowing she was busy backstabbing me all this while. I could not control my tears as memories of how I keep telling my enemy my problems.

"Baba, please what is the solution for my daughter?" My mum asked the herbalist.

" Your daughter's friend has destroyed her life to some extent that I doubt there will be a solution to it " The herbalist replied my mum.

" Ha! Mogbe. Baba, please help my daughter. She's the only child I have " My mum said and went on her knees begging the herbalist with tears streaming down her eyes.

"There's only one solution though I pray it worked, " The herbalist told my mum.  You will have to bring big six white cows with no black blemishes, two bags of salt, and three hundred thousand nairas to perform the ritual on your daughter".

" We are ready to pay any amount Baba, name your price. I just want my daughter to be okay " My mum told him.

" Just bring what I mentioned and I am sure my deity will cure your daughter. Your daughter will have to spend four days straight in my shine so my deity can protect her till we perform all the ritual " The herbalist told my mom because I was busy balling my eyes out.

" No problem Baba, when should we bring all that you mentioned because we are more than ready. If you want us to bring it today we are ready " My mum told the herbalist.

" Bring it tomorrow and make sure your daughter brings a red wrapper because that's what she is going to wear all through in the shrine while we perform the ritual, " The herbalist told my mom and we both thanked him and headed out after promising him that he will see us first thing tomorrow morning.

I got into my car while my mom sat in the passenger seat . I could not drive because I keep hitting the steering hardly . After all, it still feels like a dream to me that Bimpe could do something like this to me.

"You better don't kill yourself. Nobody is to be trusted and I guess you learned that now. You are not supposed to be wasting your tears on one stupid friend right now because your concern should be how you are going to be okay. Brace yourself because this crying won't solve any matter at all. Ama le  eleroyo  lo na ka to wa fa abo ba adiye (We will need to send the fox away first before we come back to the hen)" My mum said referring to Bimpe.