This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (12)

(A/N:) Enjoy this chapter... the worst is soon to come (;

I stepped outside our room and made my way over to an elevator in the corner. As the doors slid open, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around but nothing was there. I got into the elevator, feeling antsy.

I thumped my foot against the floor impatiently as the lift slowly went down to the lobby. The feeling dissapeared as I got out of the lift and into the public area. I sat down in a couch, relieved.

Somehow I didn't feel like doing anything alone right now. A few minutes later, Ash came out in a blue buttoned shirt with elbow length sleeves and jeans. 

"Come on," he said. I got up and he led me out of the hotel and down the block.

The air was freezing, and I hugged my arms around myself. "It's freezing." I muttered. Ash rolled his eyes. "Americans don't know what cold weather is." I snorted. "Whatever. British people have gay accents."

Ash flipped me off and I turned my head in the other direction so I didn't have to see his vile gesture. I mean, come on. Was the middle finger really necessary? Delinquents these days.

We kept walking down the avenue. It was really pretty- filled with classy boutiques and expensive stores. Happy couples strolled about.

Ash paused in front of a large store and I looked up.

Oh hell no.

"A LINGERIE STORE? Ash, no way. I'm not going in there." Ash smirked. "Yes, you are, unless you want to wear what your wearing forever." I crossed my arms. "Take me somewhere more sensible." He nodded his head towards the rest of the block. "I may be from London, but I'm not stupid. Your not going to find any sensible underclothes in New York City."

I sighed and stomped in, Ash right behind me. The walls were a shiny black and the dressing rooms in the back were huge. A smiling lady came up to me, flipping her black hair. She snapped her gum, and mint wafted right up my nose. "You guys need any help?" She asked with a thick New York Accent. Ash shook his head, looking amused. "We're okay." She nodded and moved on to another couple in the store.

Ash pulled out a lacy black piece. "Try it on," he said, winking.

I clenched my fists, snatching in from him. "Yeah, whatever."

I walked into the dressing room and stared at the piece as I closed the door. It was a black corset with a push up bra inside, with straps connecting to black, lacy boy short panties. I sighed and took my outfit ff, replacing it with the lingerie.

It was confusing and complicated to put it on; so many straps and buckles! Finally I got it and hesitantly looked in the mirror.

I groaned. I looked like a total freak! My eyes looked wide and innocent, and the lingerie just looked like something a sexy, sophisticated woman should wear- not me.My chest looked a whole cup size bigger, as well, which kind of looked good- but scared me, as well.

The door opened suddenly and Ash came in, closing and locking the door behind him. I jumped and flushed, covering my chest. "Hey! Why the hell are you in here? Get out!" I squealed. Ash's eyes roamed my body. "You didn't think I'd let you buy something without me approving it first, did you?" He asked, his british accent sounding husky.

I backed up, until I was against the wall. "Well, yep, here it is, get out, see ya!"

I tried pushing him out the door but I couldn't really move him, what with me having half his strength. His dark blue eyes twinkled as he studied me.