This Delinquent Has A Secret... ♥ (17)

Mackenzie's POV

I didn't keep track of the time we kissed, it could have been minutes, and it could have been hours; days. All I knew was that I was happy right where I was, which was a huge change.

Julliette was gone, so that left me with nothing to worry about. Besides, I couldn't have worried about anything if I tried. I knew I was falling head over heels for Ash. 

However, we couldn't stay in this dream world forever. We had to go back to Europe sometime. And then there was the thought of after summer vacation. I didn't want to leave Ash.

"Mackenzie," I heard. I looked up from my spot packing my bags to go back to London, where both of our families were. "Yeah?" I asked. Ash had just walked into the room and now held something behind his back. "Uh, I, uh, have something for you.."

I blushed. "What is it..?" Ash stepped forward, his signiture smirk still in place, only slightly embarrassed now. Then, he pulled out a red rose. 

"Will you be mine?" He asked. I dropped the shirt I was holding and threw my arms around his neck, my lips brushing against his as I whispered, "I thought we established this already." Ash groaned with lust and the rose dropped on the floor between us as he attacked my lips with his.

I felt his snakebite pressing against my tongue and shivered at the feeling I'd always loved. 

Ash pushed me against the wall, tracing my lips with his tongue. "Is that a yes?" He murmered, kissing down my neck. 

"Y-yes." I breathed, as he sucked my collarbone passionatley. 

He ground his hips into mine and I moaned from the sensation. Everything about his body against mine felt so right. He grinded against me harder, taking all my breath away.

I felt his hand slip under my shirt and grip my bare waist lightly. 

When his fingertips touched the strap of my bra, I pulled away hesitantly. 

"Ash." I warned, but a smile was on my lips. Ash pouted adorably.

We stood apart from each other, and I caught my breath. "S-so.. um.. whats up?" I asked. Ash grinned. "We're going out." He said.

I bit my lip. "Where? I'm not going to a club, so don't even think about it." Ash rolled his eyes. "I don't see why you hate clubs so much. That's what people our age do."

I crossed my arms. "That's why people are sixteen and pregnant."

Ash snorted. "Well, anyways, it's a surprise." 

 He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. "Come on."

"Wait, i need to pack!"

"Fuck that, unless I'm less important than a suitcase."

"Well.."

Ash ignored me and grabbed something from the room before shutting the door. "What's that?" I asked. He held it behind his back. "Nothing at all."  Soon we were in a taxi, heading to a place called Knox Park. Ash had put the mysterious item in the trunk of the car. (A/N: i just made up that name.)

We drove further and further, until we passed the city altogether. "Stop here," Ash said. The taxi driver nodded and Ash gave him a 20.

"Have fun, kids." The driver said, winking. I cringed, looking away. Ash just winked. "Oh, we will."

We got out and I watched as the yellow taxi drove off. "What a creeper." I muttered. Ash smirked. "What, you don't have fun with me? Because.. we could do so much more."