This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (3)

I got home, finally, exhausted by the days events.

Basically, after a few minutes of peace and quiet with my chocolate frosting making, the delinquents had caused an uproar and a food fight had begun. My jeans were splattered with chocolate, and I was pretty sure I still had some chocolate chips in my hair.

It was really all because of a boy named Cole. He was Ash's second in command. I had found out, thanks to Lynna, that Ash kind of ran the delinquent center. He caused a ton of trouble, had sex with a lot of girls, and bullied alot of kids.

I was glad I knew this now; if I hadn't, who knows what could have happened? This was her  Lynna's 3rd year working there. She had the same partner, a girl named Denzel, ever since she was 14. Denzel was quite pleasant, but she did have problems.

She was a drug addict, and had undergone depression a few years back. She had also cut herself so severley, she had sufferned major blood loss and had been in a coma for about a month. The reason she was here eas because after she came out of the coma, she started selling and buying drugs and trying to steal knives and such. She finally tried to clean herself up after she was caught and charged. Her parents sent her to the center every summer, where she spent time with Lynna. According to Lynna, Denzel liked the center alot more than her home. At home, she was teased constantly about bieng a delinquent.

She also was bullied for bieng into the "scene/emo" fashion, but she still kept up with it. It was her style and she was proud of it. I had actual respect for Denzel. She was strong enough to put up with everything she had been through.

Anyways, I had also learned that in the center, things could be fun if you were friends with your partner. Bascially, you cooked, watched movies, went out to the mall, had dinner together, and then the delinquents returned to their dorms in the center.

I sighed, returning to the present. My mom came out to me, grinning. "So, Kenzie? How was it?" I glared. "Mom, don't call me Kenzie! It's wierd... and my day was terrible." I suddenly remembered everything that had happened. How the heck was I supposed to make friends with Ash when he absoloutly hated me?

She frowned. "Hey, why are you all covered in... chocolate?" She sniffed my arm. 

 "So nice of you to notice. The delinquents are crazy Mom! And one of them punched me in the face! I bled Mom! I bled for him!" I fell down on my knees, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Please, God! Forgive me my sins! What have I done to deserve such a fate?!" I cried.

My Mom rolled her eyes. "Why are you so dramatic in the house, but so shy everywhere else?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower. And seriously, Mom. Think about letting me out. I really did get punched in the face." She sighed.

"Okay, I will. But Mackenzie, you need to stand up for yourself, too. You can't let these delinquents walk all over you."

I crossed my arms as I headed upstairs. "If you didn't enroll me in this center, we wouldn't be having these problems." I stomped upstairs and headed right for the shower.

**Ash's P.O.V**

I sat in the deans office, hands clenched stiffly by my side.

"Ash Yale, when I was a young boy I never behaved in your manner! This is truly disrespectful to our center's name, and disrespectful to the people working here, to better your sad lives! Bloody hell, Ash, are you listening to me? We need Mackenzie Dillan in this school! If we loose another worker due to your antics, we might be kicked out of the top 10 spot in the Delinquincy Agency. And if that happens, you will not be attending this center, because all of our donors will leave us! We will have to shut down! Are you listening!? You stupid pratt!"