This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (6)

**I promise, you're going to LOVE this chapter :)**

I blushed furiously as I met the eyes of Ash, who was in a white button down shirt and jeans. My Mom was in an elegant red dress and my Dad was wearing khaki pants like my Uncle, and Ash's Dad. 

I bit my lip. "Um..."

My Mom looked shocked. "Mackenzie!" She groaned. Ash's dad laughed good naturedly. "It's quite alright, let her change." Ash was busy staring at my legs.

"Mom, you never told me we were having people over!" I hissed as an awkward silence set in. "I did! I texted you!" She said. My Dad cleared his throat. "Sit down, sit down. Mackenzie will just change quickly and then she can show Ash around and everything."

The tension cleared and I rushed back up the stairs as quickly as I could.

I couldn't believe Ash had seen me in superman boxers. FML.

I got upstairs and switched my lamplight on instead of the main light. I hated using tons of electricity; I was a total green freak.

I pushed my hair behind my ears and rifled through my closet, looking for something appropriate. Finally I found a purple and grey sweater dress that went up until my knees. 

I slid it off the hanger and took off my top. It was just over my head when my door flew open. I let out a yelp and covered my chest with the dress.

Ash was at the doorway. "Um..." I squeaked.

He grinned. "Whoa. Sorry..." He said, but didn't leave.

He closed the door softly behind him and leaned on the frame, crossing his arms. Ash raised his eyebrow slightly. "Your Mom thought you were done by now, so she said we should hang out before dinner." I could see a smirk playing on his lips.

I swear my cheeks were the color of tomatoes. "Get out of my room!" I said, panicked. Ash walked up closer to me. I could see the deep, dark blue of his eyes. His dark hair contrasted perfectly with the white of his shirt. His lip ring was just making him even better.

I looked away from him, shocked that I could even be thinking like this when he just walked in on me! 

"Delinquents have feelings too." He said, pouting. I backed away, and sprinted to the bathroom. Once I got in I locked the door and breathed heavily, leaning on the bathroom sink. I pulled the dress over my head and discarded my boxers and knee socks on the floor.

I then stepped out, nervously.

Ash was lying on my bed, sleeping. I raised my eyebrows and stepped closer to him, poking his face. He didn't stir. I shrugged happily. No more sexy bad boy delinquents to think about!

I did not just think he was sexy.

I turned to go, but then realized the lamplight was still on.

I leaned over Ash to turn it on, and suddenly I was yanked down and was staring into Ash's eyes.

I gulped, color filling my cheeks for what must have been the tenth time today.

"Ash!" I protested. "Let me go, you freaking idiot!" 

Ash winked at me.

"I don't think so."

--Ash's P.O.V--

I lay down on Mackenzie's bed, trying to stop smirking. Her whole room smelled like strawberries, just like her. As soon as she came out of the bathroom, I closed my eyes tight. I wanted to see her in a dress, but I would have to wait.

I remembered her in those tiny superman boxers. She was so pretty, and she didn't even know it. And she had the longest legs I had ever seen. 

I grabbed her around by the waist and pulled her down suddenly as she leaned over me to switch off the lamp.

Her green eyes widened. "Ash! Let me go, you freaking idiot!" She cried, but I held her tight, studying her beautiful eyes.

"I don't think so," I said, winking.

I kept her around the waist and pulled her down until she was lying next to me. 

I breathed in her sweet scent. 

"I know you're checking me out," I teased her, gazing at her dress.

It fit her like a glove, hugging every one of her lean curves. Her wavy hair was thick and had caramel streaks in the dim light. It ended right above her knees, where I could see her tanned, elegant legs. 

She rolled her eyes. "More like the opposite. Would you mind letting me go?"

I shook my head no, and buried my head in her slender neck, breathing in her scent. I closed my eyes momentarily and kissed her throat lightly.

She gasped and backed away, sitting up.

"Ash! Stop." 

I grinned, looking back up at her.

"I know you want this." 

She shook her head furiously.

Then she pushed me away and flew out of the room, and up another flight of stairs. I shook my head and followed her. I caught her at the top of the stars and tackled her down. She giggled and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Ash! Get off! Get off!" She laughed.

I smirked and wrapped her legs around me. She stiffened but I stroked her legs up and down, making her relax.

Then she did the thing I least expected her to do.

"I think you've been a bad delinquent." She said. Then she leaned over, a strand of hair falling in her face, and bit my collarbone, right on my sweet spot.

I let out something that sounded like this; "asdfghjkl!" 

She grinned and kissed my collarbone repeatedly, making me groan and grind into her.

She bit her full lips hard and closed her eyes while I grinded harder.

And then, suddenly, someone cleared their throat from the bottom of the stairs.

**this chapter was hard to write... my friend is actually an author of some romance novels & she helped me do this scene. I hope it wasn't too bad, im a novice!**