This Delinquent Has A Secret...♥ (15)

--Mackenzie's POV--

The first thing I registered was that  I couldn't move my arm.

My eyes flickered open and I saw a bright bulb shining above me, and a white ceiling. "What the hell..." I muttered. I got up slowly and looked around me. I was in a hopsital.

A hospital... what did those do again?

A name flew in and out of my head... I struggled to remember it.. Juli.. Julianna...

I groaned in frustration and looked around again, trying to get my bearings. My arm was bandaged and there was a wierd I.V in me filled with something silver. Memories ran through my hand and then my eyes widened in shock. 

Juliette...

"ASH!" I cried out. He was all that even filled my head.

I ignored my arm, which now pulsed with pain, and ripped the I.V from my arm. As soon as I did, a burning, heavy feeling enclosed on my chest, but I pushed it to the back of my mind. The only thing that mattered was Ash.

I charged out of the room, ripping off the pale blue hospital gown in the process, revealing my own stained clothes. I was barefoot and with every rapid step I took, my feet made a slapping sound of the cold hard floor. I rushed past a doctor and he turned to me, eyes wide. "Hey! Stop! Did you come from room 146?" He asked, running after me.

"I don't  know! Leave me alone!" I screamed, bursting out the front door. 

The doctor caught up to me, pulling my hand back. "Miss, if you came from room 146, it's very dangerous for you to be doing anything--"

I pushed the doctor away, and cradled my hand against my chest when a searing pain clouded my vision. "I don't know which room, I didn't check. All I know was that I woke up, and... I need to get to Ash!"

The doctor touched my shoulder. "Look miss, I know you might be upset, but I need to know if there was any needles in your arm. Your boyfriend can wait."

"He's not my boyfriend! He's in trouble! He can't wait! He might be dead by now!" I couldn't wait any longer; it might be too late. I ignored the doctors protests and I ran outside, across the street. The cool breeze ran through my hair and tears streamed down my face. I stopped in the middle of the block and sunk to the ground. 

I didn't even know where he was. 

But I was going to find him- I had to.

I fished out my cell phone from my pocket, where, thankfully, I'd left it, and dialed a number I'd never thought I'd use. I guess it was a blessing that the delinquent center, that stupid center, had made me get Ash's number. I scooted back against the wall of a building, and ignoring the stares, waited as the phone rang, painfully slowly. 

A hoarse voice answered. "Hello?" 

I sighed in relief. "Ash?" I asked. 

"This isn't Ash. This is Perez." My heart thumped. "Perez! You're alive?" 

"Yes... Ash is in trouble, Mackenzie. You have to come here." 

I got up, looking frantically around. "Shit, where are you? Perez, I have to get to you guys, I have to, I have to find Ash--" My voice cracked and I took in a deep breath, clearing my throat. 

"Get a taxi, we're about 45 minutes away. Remember this. Blocktree street, 11452. You'll see a dingy pub, with an alley in the back. We're there. Please, hurry. There's only so much I can do!" I got up and wiped my hands on my jeans, not caring about the dirt or the grime or anything. I needed to get to Ash.