Part 11

IN JACK'S OFFICE:

"Kelly are you doing all right? I mean it's perfectly normal to be a little scared after what happened at your house."

"Yeah I was, but I'm okay now." Kelly agreed, jumping up on the couch next to Jack. "Mr Gibbs is gonna get that scary man, though right?" She asked, hugging lord Fluffton tightly in her arms.

"Of course he will sweetheart, Gibbs is very good at his job and he's one of the best agents I know."

"Good, but please tell mr Gibbs to be careful because he was strong and tall." Kelly asked as she looked up at Jack.

"I will, let me know if you remember anything about him because that would help Gibbs get him." Jack said in a motherly tone.

"Okay." Kelly nodded. "Oh! He had a tattoo on his left arm; right here." Kelly pointed to her forearm below her wrist. "I saw it then he picked me up!"

"Kelly you're doing great" Jack smiled. "Do you remember what his tattoo was?"

"I think so... It was a lion and two guns." Kelly said, putting her hand on her chin in thought.

"Maybe you can draw a picture of his tattoo and we can show Gibbs."

"Yeah I wanna help mr Gibbs get the bad guy!" Kelly smiled, jumping from the couch and going to Jack's desk, Jack followed Kelly, found her a pen and a piece of paper then Kelly began to draw.

IN KASIE'S LAB:

"So where did Jesse Gray get a counterfeit printer plate?" Kasie asked as she took it to her computer and put in the cereal code from it.

"I don't know?" Kate shrugged.

"Kas do you have anything from the house yet?" Gibbs asked.

"Yep I looked through the neighbors security cam footage and here as you can see." Kasie says, pointing to the tv hanging on the wall. "When our guy ran out of the house, not only was he holding his shoulder but he was also holding another printing plate, judging by the size.."

Gibbs smiles, shaking his head at the tv. "We are gonna get this guy." Then he said under his breath. "Nice shooting Jack." As he looked at the guy's shoulder.

"Oh and I ran some tests on the dirt from Jack's shirt matches the dirt from the gang members shoes from the restaurant, so it's safe to say he was at the restaurant at some point."

IN M.T.A.C.:

"Do you know what tomorrow is, agent Bishop? There's a lot of people leaving the ship right now so I'm not actually sure if he's even still on board..."

"Yes sir I am well aware that it's the day before thanksgiving but can I please ask agent Baker some questions about a case he worked on in 2013?"

"I'll see if we can find him." The captain said, crossing his arms and sitting down in his office chair.

"Thank you sir." Bishop said as she sat in one of the chairs.

IN THE BULLPEN:

"Afternoon Timothy." The old doctor said, tipping his hat to McGee as he walked into the bullpen.

"Oh hey Ducky." McGee said, covering his desk phone's speaker with his hand. "How's the thanksgiving party planning going?"

"Truly extraordinary Timothy!" Ducky happily clapped. "Anthony, Ziva and Abby all informed me that they would be coming."

"That's great Ducky I don't think I've seen Tony in four years." McGee said. "And Abby? It will be great to see them all."

"And of course to meet the newest member of the family, T.J. as Jethro calls him." Ducky smiles.