(Part 2) Mermories

AT THE CRIME SCENE:

Gibbs parked the car at the end of the cul-de-sac then he walked towards the house with all the police cars outside it, McGee followed him.

"Boss, Bishop says, she and Torres are two minutes out."

"Good." Gibbs says as he walks to the young detective leaning against the front porch.

"Hey, you guys must be the navy cops, right this way." The young detective said as he lead Gibbs and McGee inside the house.

As Torres parked behind Gibbs' car, he said. "All I'm saying is it's not a bad idea, I mean come on!"

"No Nick, an app that tracks Gibbs would be a terrible idea."

"El it's not like he'll know, the man still uses a flip phone." Nick said as they walked to the house.

"He's Gibbs he'll know, I don't know how but he would just know.."

"Hey Bishop, Torres, we're in here!" McGee called out.

"Coming McGee." She then turned to face Torres. "Nick I'm not going to make it, you're gonna have to ask McGee."

Bishop and Torres walked in the last room in the hallway, where Gibbs, McGee and the detective stood.

"Hey Gibbs." Nick said, as they walked in.

"Nice meeting you agent Gibbs." The young detective nodded before leaving.

"Bishop, start taking pictures." Gibbs ordered. "McGee find the security cams."

Bishop nods and began photographing the room."

"On it Boss." McGee says as walks away.

Gibbs turns to Torres and says. "Torres how far out is Palmer?"

"I'm here, Gibbs." Jimmy says as he walks in the bedroom, carrying the gurneys for the bodies. "Hey guys."

After Bishop finished, Jimmy walks to body wearing all black laying on the floor next to the foot of the bed. "Well I need to get him back autopsy to be sure but my initial TOD is 3:00 this morning and that the intruder was shot by two people."

"Really? What do you mean Jimmy?" Bishop asked.

"Well the first shot in his shoulder was by him." Jimmy said pointing to the body in the bed holding a gun. "And the shot killed him came from behind him."

Gibbs followed Jimmy as he took gurneys with the bodies outside to the medical examiner van then Gibbs helped Jimmy get them in the van.

"Thanks Gibbs." Jimmy said, closing the back door of the van and walked to the driver's door.

"No problem Palmer."  Then Gibbs started walking back to the house.

Gibbs continued walking to the house when a little girl about 5, still wearing her nightgown ran out of the house into him. "No! Don't take him!" The girl cried out at the van as Jimmy drove away.

"Whoa are you okay?" Gibbs said, putting his hand on the little girl's shoulder trying to calm her down.

"No.... I need to say goodbye." She said as a stream of tears fell from her eyes down her face.

"Was Jesse Gray your dad?" Gibbs asked her.

"No.." the little girl hugged Gibbs and started crying.

"Hey it's okay." Gibbs said, picking her up and stroking her strawberry blonde hair as she hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder.

"He's.... my...uncle..." she managed to say. "Me and Katie are living with him because my daddy...."  the little girl didn't finish but Gibbs knew what she meant.