Part 5

"How did you get these?" Kate asked, looking at the pictures of her and Kelly with the late gunnery sergeant at a park.

"Agent Torres and agent Bishop found them in a trash can at your house."

"It doesn't make sense uncle Jesse was normal..."

"Do you remember what day this was?"

"Yeah it was Sunday, after my friend's music thing. We walked through the park on the way home."

"Do remember seeing anyone taking pictures or acting odd?"

"No I don't.... I was just having fun.... If only I was paying attention!" Kate said, holding her knees to her chest. "Uncle Jesse wouldn't have died.."

"Hey... Kate." Gibbs put his hand on her shoulder. "You don't know that."

IN JACK'S CAR:

Jack parked her car in front of the diner then turned to the back seat to look at Kelly. "Okay Kelly, we're here."

"Good I'm so hungry I could eat a whole hippo!"

Jack smiled as she got out of the car and opened the back door for Kelly. "Well I don't think hippos are on the menu for today."

Kelly laughed. "I know that, silly." She said holding Jack's hand as they walked in the diner.

IN KASIE'S LAB:

"So I've enhanced the photo, zoomed into the face in the car reflection and now it's going through face recognition software."

"That's great Kasie. Yes! I finally broke though Gray's password on his laptop."

Kasie walked over to the spare table where McGee was working on the gunny's computer. "We make a great team!" She said, high-fiving McGee.

"Yeah we do. Huh? Gray looks like a normal guy to me, no suspicious files or searches, I don't get it."

"Maybe to make up for being a bad kid?" Kasie jokes.

"Maybe." McGee laughed slightly. "Oh, I need to show this to the team!" McGee said, looking up from the computer.

"Really? What did you find?"

"It's Gray's email, that's so weird?" McGee stood up, grabbed the laptop and started to leave.

"Catch ya later, McGee." Kasie said as McGee started walking down the hallway.

IN THE BULLPEN:

"Hey McGee, find anything good on Gray's laptop?" Bishop asked McGee as he walked in the bullpen.

McGee walked to his desk and sat down, putting the laptop on his desk. "Yeah I did, check this out."

Nick walks to McGee's desk.

Then Bishop asked. "What did ya find McGee?" Walking over holding two snack bars.

"Look at this email address." McGee said, pointing to the screen.

"KingStingRay1? Oh that has to be King's! I'd bet on it." Bishop says, handing one of the bars and her wrapper to Nick.

"Thanks...." Nick says, throwing the wrapper in McGee's trash can. "Uh...... Tim does Delilah know?" Nick asks, pulling something out of the trash can.

"Know what Nick?" McGee asks, not looking up from the laptop.

"Oh wow, so he's playing dumb..." Bishop smiles.

"Playing dumb about what......?"McGee said, looking at the paper napkin in Nick's hand. "Nick did that come from?"

"Your trash can....."