Part 12

MEANWHILE IN MCGEE AND TORRES' CAR:

"According to the file from the hospital our guy is named Marcus Hunter." McGee said, looking at the file as Nick drove.

"Okay so when we get back let's look into him."

McGee shook his head, before saying. "Would you look at that?" McGee tried to show Nick something in the file.

"Whoa I'm driving here Tim!"

"Oh right, well it looks Marcus wrote down his address then scribbled over it but I think I can still make it out...."

"Awesome let's go get him and get this case solved!"

5 MINUTES LATER AT MARCUS HUNTER'S HOUSE:

McGee and Nick walked up to the front door and McGee knocked on it. "Marcus Hunter, we'd like to ask you some quest...."

Before McGee could finish they heard the back door open and slam and then someone running away.

"I got it!" Nick said as ran after Hunter.

After jumping two fences, three neighbors backyards and one near miss of a pool Nick handcuffed Marcus Hunter and helped him into the back seat of the car.

"Well Bishop would have been impressed." McGee smiled mischievously.

"You think so? Hey can you just quit that!"

McGee smiled as they got back in the car and started driving back to the navy yard.

NCIS, BULLPEN:

Gibbs sat at his desk looking over some files from the case, when Jack walked to him from the stairs.

"The girls are watching a movie in my office, how's the case going?"

"Pretty good I just got a call from McGee, they got the guy and are bringing him back here."

"That's good." Jack said, sitting on the edge of Gibbs' desk, looking at him. "So you're gonna be the one to interrogate him?"

"Yep." Gibbs said as he put his hand on hers.

Just then Nick and McGee led the handcuffed Marcus Hunter out of the elevator and around the bullpen.

"Hey boss we're back." McGee said.

Gibbs stood up from his chair as he said. "Good work, put him in interrogation room one, I'll be right there."

"You got it." Nick nodded before he, McGee and Hunter walked down the hall.

"This shouldn't take long." Gibbs said as he started walking to the interrogation rooms.

"Oh I know, that's why I'm coming too." Jack said, following Gibbs.

IN THE VIEWING ROOM:

McGee and Nick looked at the massive guy calmly sitting at the table smiling.

Then the door opened, Jack walked in and stood by them watching him too. "Ugh why is he smiling like that?" She said as shivers went down her spine.

The interrogation room door swung open and Gibbs walked inside. "Wipe that smile off your face before I do it for you!" He says sitting across from Marcus.

"Yeah no thanks I'm good, so you must be friends with the lady agent that got hurt at Gray's house huh?" He smiled again. "She got kicked in the chest right?"

Gibbs pushed the table away from himself and into Marcus. "You were there, you should know!" Gibbs stood up and glared at Marcus. "I know it was you! How do you explain your bullet wound you got there?" Gibbs says, pointing to Marcus' bandaged arm.