Part 4

McGee parks the car in the NCIS garage then he turns to face Nick, who is sitting behind Bishop in the back seat. "Nick you get the camera back to Kasie, Bishop and I will log the rest of it, then we'll meet you there okay?" McGee asked, popping the trunk of the car.

"Yeah sure, and I'll ask her about the Gibbs tracker." Nick said, nudging Bishop and smiling mysteriously before he got out of the car.

"Ugh... I don't wanna get a new partner.." Bishop said as she opened the door, getting out of the car then she grabbed an evidence box.

"Huh? You'd get a new partner if he actually got the tracker to work?" McGee said, getting another box.

"What? No, Nick's a great partner, that's why I don't want Gibbs to kill him." Bishop smiled slightly, putting the box on a table.

McGee laughed as he put the box next to the one Bishop had, then he started to catalog it. "So how was your weekend?"

"It was fine, I went on a blind date with Jimmy's brother-in-law. So I think today is gonna be more awkward than it should be. How about your weekend?"

"Oh was fun, on Saturday Delilah, the kids and I went on a picnic then on Sunday De and I went Christmas shopping together."

"McGee I like shopping early too but you get it's only November right?"

"I know we just like to get it done early, you'll understand when you have kids."

"Yeah sure whatever you say."

IN KASIE'S LAB:

Kasie was dancing with her headphones on, near the computer with her back to the door.

"Jimmy warned me about this." Nick said to himself before he shouted. "Hey Kasie!!"

"OH! Morning Nick!" Kasie said, taking her headphones on her head and putting them around her neck.

"Here's the security camera from the house." Nick put the bag on the table.

"Wow, what happened to this thing?"

"We don't know yet. Hey Kasie I have a question for you."

"Yeah Nick? What do ya need?" Kasie says, opening the evidence bag.

"Well you know Gibbs always sneaks up on us when we're talking about him?"

"Oh yeah! He's scary good at surprising me." Kasie said before, looking at the door checking for Gibbs.

"Yeah he freaks me out too, but back to what I was saying. What If there was an app that would track him for us? I talked to McGee about it and he wasn't sure. But just think about it,  he couldn't scar us again!"

"I don't know Nick, he's our boss, well I mean technically your boss... but still." Kasie said, examining the camera as she talked.

"Yeah I'm with Kasie on this one."

"Oh McGee, I'm so glad you're not Gibbs... no that came out wrong, I mean hey Tim."

"Hey Kasie, it's fine I get what you mean, oh here's the rest of the evidence from the house."

"Thanks Tim, I'll let you guys know when I have something, well if Gibbs doesn't come down here first."

"Okay come Nick." McGee said, walking to the door." Jimmy needs us down in autopsy."

"Think about it Kasie, it'd be great." Nick said, before following McGee out of Kasie's lab.

"Oh by the way the shooter name was.. eh I'll just text Jimmy."