ستة وعشرون

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 |𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 12 2021__________________

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 12 2021
__________________

"You ever seen racists in hell?"

"Ask me one mo' question Zaza i'm giving you a fucking melatonin like I did these kids." Kentrell huffed rubbing Yasir's back.

"The only melatonin imma take is that dick." He smacked his lips.

"Keep on imma dope you up like I did these kids."

I've been asking him questions about hell all morning.

He getting fed up with me but I don't care cause this what happens when you put yo dick in my chest.

I'm clingy.

"They was crying because they're teething you one stank ass father you just doped my babies up!" I said pushing his head.

Pointy ass horns.

"Push me again and see if I don't put yo ass in the corner." He snapped his fingers having the remote being placed in his hand surrounded by black smoke.

Sometimes it's hard to not tell that he's a demon half the time his eyes are pitch black instead of the normal brown hazel color.

The twins eyes are now switching to different colors, they change to whatever eye color they set their eyes on the shit was scary but so interesting at the same time.

Immortal babies take time on what their true eye color would set on it's almost like a pick and choose situation with their eyes.

Not with their looks though they took after Kentrell he got some strong ass genes.

The only thing they had of mine is my lips and skin color maybe hair texture but it's too soon to tell.

I brushed Uniques curly afro gently raking my fingers through her soft tresses she was such a peaceful and calm baby she was cheery too.

I hope she stay this way Yasir is a trip.

He don't be going for nothing he with all the fuck shit.

"Pull that dick out." I said without realizing what I had actually said.

Kentrell scrunched up his face at the wall before lookin over at me.