𝐐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!

Since this was my idea some of the readers has gathered a few questions for you guys.

Kd rolls his eyes.

"Don't nobody wanna talk to these shitty ass people!"

Shut the fuck up that's why ain't nobody asked you shit.

Anyways.

The first question is for Nuni.

DirtyDinero asks "Is nuni bae gon have some kids or is she still ftk religiously?🙄🙄"

Nuni clears her throat and straightens her posture.

"It's fuck them kids when I wake up it's fuck them kids when I go to sleep it's gon be fuck them kids till the day I die praise the lordt."

So no kids at all?

"I'm more of a Auntie typa bitch it's basically like the role of a deadbeat dad except you not obligated to take care of the sperm egg." She gives the audience a thumbs up.

..Bitch—Anyways the second one is for Aliza it's the most asked question.

Dollfacedslut—Jesus build a fence.. anyways they asked "Girl you wasn't religious before? how you feel sleeping  w  a demon? like spiritually and stuff 😩"

"That's a good question actually sleeping with him is like anyone sleeping with a toxic person, their demons becomes yours. I mean at first it was scary but then it got to a point where all of that didn't even matter because at the end of the day it was destined for me." She shrugged.

"And to answer your question I was raised by a Christian family and grew up on their beliefs until I felt like some of those beliefs were one sided and made for men to become the superior of the household. So I became spiritual. Do I still believe there is a god? yes do I still pray to him? funny because of my situation but yes I still do cause he still comes through for me when I need him."

And that's on Mary had a little muhfuckin lamb!

Ooh this one for me 🥰

Iamtokyoooooo asked "would you make a book for Nuni, Kd, and Ben?"

I might but I didn't really expect people to be so intrigued by them as much as they are now but I might maybe..

OOP- this one is for the three dumb ass stooges.

They smacked they teeth side eyeing me.

Toosiiwifeeee said "We need background information on the babymama of KD child."

"That bitch got me on child support!"

"She was the woman who Kd cheated on us with, the one who who claimed he tripped and fell and slipped his dick inside? yeah her."

"This was his second time fucking her."

Mm. I roll my eyes. Dick in the booty ass nigga.

TheRenee_blu23 asked "Can Kd babymama pop up one time? 👀 can Nuni get pregnant by both Kd and Ben?"

"HELL NO FUCK NO."

"FUCK. THEM. KIDS!"

"FUCK THEM BROKE ASS HOMELESS LIL HUMANS!"

"AND FUCK HIS BALDHEADED BABYMAMA WIT HER STANK ASS!"

I guess the answer is no chile loud ass people.

RamayaQween_ asked "Is Zaza gon have more kids?"

"Damn y'all think I got Elasta girl pussy or some? I just had twins!"

"Yeah I want like eight more kids." Kentrell smiled.

I don't know yet depends on the ending..

Blueberry-Watermelon asked "Are three, boomer, Kendall, B-way, Teelee, Herm, and Meechie going to be in the sequel?"

Yes. I just didn't wanna use too many people that isn't really gonna matter in the first book.

That shit be annoying wondering where the others went.

Whatyoubang4kt asked all of you " So when y'all doing that Fivesum again?"

"Never them niggas dicks look weird." Kentrell cringed pointing at Ben and Kd.

"Nigga my dick pretty!"

Y'all not finna sit over here and debate on who dick look the prettiest.

4ktclouds asked "He dies?"

"Who the hell is dead?"

Propertyofbenny wants to see all the boys have a threesum and Nuni and Zaza have sex I said holding a laugh back.

"Muhfucka i'm gay but not that gay." Ben said scrunching up his face.

"Kentrell monster dick not going up my ass no ma'am!"

"Why it had to be a monster dick tho?"

"Shut up Ben!"

"Ian fucking these niggas."

"I'm a holy child I don't do those activities no more." Zaza and Nuni said at the same time.

"They a damn lie."

"Shut up Kd!"

Pimpnamelani asks "ARE THEY FINNA END UP HAPPILY EVER AFTER?" and "Are we getting a whole chapter of a sex scene? I THINK WE SHOULD CAUSE WE DESERVE IT."

Why you yelling at me? and I don't know will they?😏

And I was thinking about it that would be a fun chapter it'll be a surprise tho before the book ends.

t3ddyblue says "I just want a autograph fr 🧎🏽"

Autograph from who chile? ain't nobody here no celebrity!

Face reveal that will be deleted soon:

y'all mfs seen my damn face before.

if you haven't then hey i'm lex i'm 19 and.. this my face.

ion like taking pictures and i look like i'm tall when in reality i'm 5'4.

I like anime I watch it on my free time i used to draw but i don't anymore. i read too.

and i smell like coco butter.

SIKE BITCH 😡 NOPE! LMFAOOOOOOO

Y'all thought! lmfaoooooo i'm weak i'm weak i'm weeeaaalkkk.

y'all not finna prey on my ass again! no sir!