ثمانية

excuse any mistakes.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 | 𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 30, 2020_____________________________

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 30, 2020
_____________________________

"Da baby can get it with his ole nasty ass this nasty ass song he made with thee stallion i'll show him what this waterpark can do! come hea big daddy!" Nuni said licking her lips at the tv.

"You're nasty....we got any pickles and hot chips?" She scrunched up her face.

"Bitch hot chips hurts your stomach tho...but yeah in the pantry hoe." I nod my head dapping her up going in the kitchen.

"This bitch get a nigga and start acting like him." She tried to mumble.

I sighed thinking on how imma eat it the way I wanna eat it I shrug my shoulders getting a ziplock bag pouring some of the chips in the bag throwing it on the floor taking a deep breath slamming my foot down on the bag until the chips turned into dust.

Nuni ran in the kitchen with a baseball bat looking around frantically.

I smile picking up the bag off the floor carefully opening it up and throw the pickles in the bag shaking it all together taking one of the pickles out I take a big bite out of the pickle.

"Bitch I thought a nigga was beating your ass!" I shrug taking out another pickle out the bag.

shit good as fuck.

"Bae you said get the cookie dough ice cream but I couldn't find it so I got the cookies and cream instead..." He scrunches his face up at me.

"Guh what da hell you eatin" I waved him off.

I said fuck it and poured the rest of the pickles in the bag shaking it up feeling satisfied.

"I rebuke it. I rebuke it in the name of jesus." I ignore her drinking the pickle juice before smacking my lips.

"Aaaahhh." I burped with my mouth closed before sighing.

"Excuse me." I mumbled eating another pickle.

"Awe hell nawl you got my bitch preganant!"

"Bitch I got her what?" He said scrunching up his face.

"Preganant! hot girl summer is OVER lord I come to you in a time of need-"