سبعة

^𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.
excuse any mistakes
viewers discretion is advised

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 | 𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 11, 2020------------------------------------

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 11, 2020
------------------------------------

"Say bae come hea." Kentrell said yelling throughout the house.

"What nigga i'm tryna watch lizzie mcguire." I whined.

It's a habit for me to watch childhood shows no other cartoons hit like they hit anymore but Loud house? yeah I can't fuck with it and Spongebob? will always be my nigga.

"C'mere mama lemme show you these matching Ethika sets before they sell out." I huffed and plop down on the couch he could've texted me that shit.

"Girl fix yo face i'm tryna be goals and shit and you wanna be spoiled." I rolled my eyes making him choke me up.

I wish it would've been tighter though kill me nigga throw a microwave at my head baby.

The sexual tension between us has been at a all time high it was almost abnormal how much sexual tension there was between us. And after seeing his eyes go black the last time we were intimate it made me seem to grow even more curious as to if there is something he's hiding from me but as usual I shrug it off like the dumb dumb bitch I am.

It's gotten to the point where I actually want to lose my virginity to him, giving someone your innocence is a big step in a relationship but if you've been with a person and gotten to know their fears and their downfalls, what made them the way they are and how they turnt out the way they did then what's stopping you except for yourself?

I've been holding onto my virginity because I want the moment to be special for me since it's been a big part of myself.

Everyone's proud of me waiting to have sex until I turned 18 but I know that somewhere deep down in my family's heart... them bitches think i'm gay.

But with him he's never brought up having sex I did, a couple times but in his own words 'i'm good mama I just wanna pleasure you let me pleasure you.' and that has been the start of me looking at him more differently than I have any other man.

And plus I feel comfortable around him so comfortable to the point where i'm willing to try different things out with him he's my bestfriend and my future lover...hopefully.