عشرون

excuse any mistakes.

viewers discretion is advised.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 14, 2020
_____________________

From the outside looking in you could see Aliza's body shake rapidly you could see her chest heave in a up and down motion as she tried to catch her breath.

Kentrell on the other hand was desperately trying to wake her up holding her in his arms whispering consoling words in her ear while trying to pry in her dream to see what's troubling her.

But before he could get a glance at the creature she sprung out of her sleep holding onto her stomach.

Whoever it was didn't want to get seen.

Letting her cry herself to sleep on his shoulder his eyes turned Inky black angry at whoever it was that made Aliza have restless nights.

It wasn't healthy for her especially since she's bearing two supernatural children she needed as much rest as she could get.

The only thing to do now is to find out who's bothering her the only way he knows how.

Aliza Campbell | Zaza Baton Rouge Louisiana August 14, 2020_________________

Baton Rouge Louisiana
August 14, 2020
_________________

"I still can't feel my body correctly." Nuni sighed.

"I think...you need to go to the doctor.. cause that ain't normal." I shook my head eating pickles.

I can eat this whole jar dare me dare me right now.

I dare you

Bet.

"Why the fuck is you eating them pickles real hard?" She said pausing what she was doing.

"I dared myself that I can eat this whole jar by myself." I smiled.

"I'm telling." She said calling someone.

I shrugged my shoulders.

Not nan nigga onnat phone my daddy.

"Kd tell Kentrell that Zaza over here stuffing her mouth knowing it's gone make her sick." She snitched.

"Snitches get stitches." I grumbled with a pout on my face.