تسع

excuse any mistakes.

100+ comments.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 | 𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
𝐌𝐚𝐲, 10, 2020
------------------------------

She knew for a fact that kentrell got her pregnant on purpose and that ended up with him getting his ass whooped for trapping the young girl.

Despite that she was happy about having a baby she thought that having a baby would benefit her into getting her things together which resulted into her watching youtube videos on parenting and reading parenting books.

"If his black ass don't hurry up with my wings I know some." I sighed looking down at my phone.

"Hey bae I—You got my shit?" He scrunched his face up.

"You sound like a crackhead...ew anyways I—GUH WHY THA FUCK YOU LOOK LIKE THAT YO ASS TOE UP!"

"GAH DAMN THAT BABY WHOOPIN YO ASS!" Kd shouted flopping his big ass feet in the house.

"KD SHUT THE FUCK UP." Nuni said walking in the house.

He turned around looking at Nuni with an hurt expression on his face like she wasn't normally talking to him like that.

"You'll never get the chance to treat me like i'm a piece of shit again don't call my mothafuckin phone EVA do you hear me?— I tried to find a close parking space but them people wouldn't budge." A girl said walking in MY house.

"And I OOP." KD said looking shocked making eye contact with Kentrell then me then back to Kentrell the finally back to me with a silly grin on his face.

"Who is that." I said pointing at her with my face scrunched up.

"Oh Hey i'm—I won't talking to you." I said cutting her off.

"Speak when spoken to Peasant!" Kd said with an english accent instigating.

"Kentrell. Who. Is. That." I kept eye contact with the girl cause she kept smiling at me like I won't bat the fuck outta her with the coffee table.

"That's Iyanna she's here to help you out with—Nothing i'm fine ion need her damn help." I said rolling my eyes.

Don't know why he brought this heffa up in my house like he paid the damn bills I pay these muhfuckin bills.