تسعة وعشرون

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 |𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 26 2021-------------------

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 26 2021
-------------------

"Dada! Hairrr!" Egypt gloated gliding her chubby hands against her beads in Kentrell's face.

"I see baby you look so pretty." He complimented touching her hair making her squeal.

"Ew." Yahir frowned pointing at the two while in my arms.

"Boy stop being mean." I giggled pushing his arm down making him laugh.

"Mama no." He responded moving my hand.

"Stop being mean to yo sista." Kentrell scolded Yahir as he scooped the little boy in his arms.

"Don't you love her?" Yahir side eyed his sister and observed her for a moment before finally nodding his head with a slight eye roll.

"Yeah." His little voice mumbled.

"You can be mean to everyone else but your sista, you have to protect her." Yahir looked blankly in kentrell's face.

"He gon' be a problem." Kentrell said admiring his son.

As the days went on I can tell that something isn't right, my spirit was running ragged.

And the more I looked at Kentrell the more I can sense a change in him not physically but mentally, his eyes seemed a lot more.. darker than usual.

More demon like and devious.

He felt different— more troubled if that makes any sense.

Something mentally was telling me to take my kids and run, but physically I can't.

I cant break my promise to someone I told I would never leave.

I want to help him with whatever was troubling him.

Because his pain is my pain and I can feel it times ten right now.

He's hurt.

But for what? Who hurt him?

"Let me see em so I can put them down for a nap Papa." I held my hands out only for the twins to play with my nails in amazement like they haven't seen this same set already.