(واحد وثلاثين(Epilouge)

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 |𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 3, 2022
----------------

"What happened when you left?"

Well hell ain't no going back now. I have a bad feeling that whatever is happening to me is because of whatever Kentrell did while he was gone.

I love him but I would be lying if I said I trust him.

My mother taught me one thing never make a deal with the devil and I have a bad feeling that he may had did just that.

"What you mean?" He paused his chewing briefly swallowing his sandwich I made.

"Something bad is finna happen and I can feel it." I finally want to acknowledge the elephant in the room and I can't lie and say i'm not terrified.

"Aliza calm down bro." He groaned.

"Nothing is gonna happen to you I promise." I shook my head.

"I'm not gonna sit here and ignore what i'm feeling because I did that for too long. If you did something then tell me now." I demanded, wanting answers.

"I did something that I can't take back. Like at all mama." He bit down on his bottom lip.

"Was it bad?"

"To you? yeah but to me it's normal." He bit his lip anxiously.

"I had to I wanted be home with my mini family."

"I understand but I think whatever you did is now causing whatever is affecting me and i'm terrified." I admitted finally.

He sighed and threw himself back onto the bed.

"What the fuck do you want me to do Aliza?!" I turned my face up at his raised voice.

"Why are you yelling all of a sudden? What I want you to do is get this shit together because I know you're the cause of this."

"I just— I know. I know what I did in order to come back have consequences but I damn well ain't think that shit was gon' affect you. I'm sorry for yelling mama but.." He trailed off and stared at the wall before rubbing his hands down his face.

"You know I love you right?" He slightly frowned his face but quickly relaxed it and nods his head.

"And no matter what happens I'll always love you to the moon and back just make sure that the kids are always okay." He pushes my hands off of his face.

"Ion' like the way you talkin' right now Aliza, that shit sounds like this is the end and it's not! it'll never be."

"I'll go fix everything right now just— just wait here okay?" I sadly nod my head and gave him a weak smile.

I knew that this was the end, the end of us, and that he's trying to ignore it by trying to fix something that's already set in stone.