ثلاثين

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised
*time skipppp!*

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥 |𝐙𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 21, 2021----------------

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 21, 2021
----------------

"I can't live without you." Kentrell groaned with his face buried in my neck and his arms wrapped snug around my waist.

"I only went to the store boy." I frowned putting the groceries up in the glass fridge.

I love my kitchen, ever since we moved from the old house it's been.. different.

I've been feeling off but I always shrug the feeling off and ignore it.

I catch myself staring into space for long periods of time and get lost in my head.

Kentrell's been more clingy than usual always has to be on me of smelling my scent if he's not entertaining the twins.

"Ma!" A shirtless Yasir called standing in the archway of the spacious kitchen with a natural mug on his face.

He held his Ipad out towards me showing me a tiktok.

Something he always does.

"What's that bubba?" He hummed keeping his mug on his face as he waddled towards us.

"Da move!" He grumbled pushing Kentrell back by his legs.

He held his arms slightly up for me to pick him up and sighed in satisfaction looking down at his Ipad.

"You love that Ipad bubba, where's Nique?" I asked picking lint out of his hair.

He tilted his head and looked back at his Ipad.

"He acts like me." I shook my head.

"And that's tragic." I walked away to look for my second twin.

"Unique?" I said stumbled to a stop seeing a black demented figure float over my baby my breath getting caught in my throat.

"Aye! Hey!" I shouted once I seen it reach for her small figure that was occupied with her playing blocks.

The black ghostly figure slowly turned around with a wicked smile.

I felt my eyes burn with tears.