three

This classroom looked very similar to the other one in terms of form, but had less students seated since you were earlier than before. Sora and Riku found two desks with one empty one behind it, and you sat in back of the two boys.

"Hey, Sora! And Riku, too," you look up and see two boys in front of Sora and Riku: one a lean, skinny blonde and the other a chubby brunette with a sweatband. Sora sees them and gives his signature grin.

"Hey, guys! I can't believe we have this together!" he exclaims, slapping and shaking both their hands. Riku looks at the two of them and does the same. "Hayner, Pence, you can both sit next to [Name]." Their attention turns to you.

You smile at the two new boys and gesture to the desks beside you. "Hey, I'm [Name]."

The two boys wave at you. The blonde takes the seat to your right, in back of Riku, while the brunette takes the seat to your left, in back of Sora.

"Hey, [Name]. I'm Hayner," the boy to your right introduces.

"Pence," states the other.

You nod while continuing to take out your supplies, hearing the conversation the four boys are having. Just as you finish taking your notebook out, the bell rings and the teacher comes sauntering into the room.

His long black hair is tied into a ponytail and streaked with dull gray strands that clash with his bold, hardened face. He has prominent cheekbones, a gash on one side of his face, and an eyepatch. Needless to say, this is not your typical teacher.

The man goes over to his desk and sits down at the chair while the students watch him. He gives a rough sigh as he begins to pull papers and pens out of different drawers before standing up again with the attendance sheet, scanning the class.

"Alright," he says in a gruff voice with a clear accent. "I don't really like my surname, so you kiddos might as well call me Xigbar." He smirks. "I'll be teaching you calculus."

Xigbar taps his pen against the paper and rolls his tongue against his cheek. You watch him with a bit of a shocked face, and you feel comfort in the similar expressions the others have.

"So, your principal told me to start with this junk. Tch, as if! Who'd be absent the first day of school? I'll just mark you all here." Xigbar began to write on the paper, his hand rapidly going downwards.

Once he finished, the teacher looked up from his paper and gave you all a smirk. "Now then, let's start with the fun."

>>FAST FORWARD>>

Your hand was flying across the page of your notebook, fingers sore with how tightly they were gripping the pencil in your hand. Xigbar was an extremely fast writer, and it took all of you to keep up.

Finally, the bell rung, and the shrill sound seemed to feel liberating to your hand as you abruptly dropped the pencil. You looked up at your teacher, who put his marker down and turned.

"Well then, I guess this is it, guys. See you little dudes tomorrow, adios!" He grabs his multiple supplies and throws them all into the same drawer.

You packed your stuff at the same time as your four new friends and got up while checking your schedule. Your next class was Health with Ms. Gainsborough.

Sora turned to Riku. Riku looked over at his best friend's schedule and shook his head. The brunette pouted before turning around to the three of you.

"What do you guys have next?" Sora asked, wearing his usual smile despite a burned wrist and stinging fingers.

"I've got Health with Gainsborough," you simply answer.

All four of them shook their heads, making your shoulders slump dejectedly.

"Well, look at the bright side, [Name]!" Pence exclaimed. "All you have to do is take the stairs to the right and go down the hall."

"Alright, that's great. I'll see you guys." You gave a small wave.

"Yeah, see ya, [Name]!" Sora piped up. You smiled at the peppy boy and left the room, took a sharp turn to the right, and went up the stairs.

You began to walk down the hallway when you felt a strong presence behind you. You continued to shuffle through the crowd, but a jam in the hall caused you to abruptly stop, and the person behind you bumped into you.

You tried as hard as possible to keep your feet planted. "Hey, I'm sorry."

When you turn, you see a tall brunette boy with shaggy hair, light blue eyes, and a scar across his rough face. He looked down at you with a stoic look in his eyes and grunted softly.

You kept eye contact with him for a few seconds before you felt the person in front of you start to move. You snapped out of your reverie and proceeded with walking toward Health.

The boy's ominous presence never left you as you felt him walk behind you into the classroom. Thankfully, you were rescued by a familiar face.

"Hey, [Name]!" Olette cheered from her spot in one of the front desks. She waved you over and you sat down next to her with a smile.

"Hey, Olette." You give a small smile.

The girl gives you a funny look. "Hey, are you okay? You're acting sort of weird."

"Sure, don't sweat." Smiling, you nod at her.

She furrows her brows but shrugs. "Uh huh..."

Just as her mouth opens again, two hands cover her eyes, making Olette squeal. You look up to see a red headed boy grinning as he gives you a mischievous wink.

"Guess who?" he asks in a distinct voice, playfulness shining off his green eyes.

"Cut it out, Reno!" Olette says with a laugh before prying his hands off her face. "I want you to meet someone. This is [Name]!"

You softly smile. "That's me."

Reno smiles widely before pulling out the chair at the desk next to you and sitting down. "My name is Reno, gorgeous. You don't mind if I call you that instead of your real name do you?"

How was it humanly possible to be this forward? Then again, Axel was no better than Reno. Your cheeks flush at the redhead's words.

"Uh, I'd prefer [Name]," you reply, embarrassed.

The bell rings just in time to save you, and the teacher comes in just when it does. She's absolutely beautiful, with long, braided brown hair and emerald green eyes. Her long pink dress stops just above her brown boots.

She gets to her desk and sets her large purse down, taking out the attendance sheet and a pen. She pulls out a stool and sets it in front of the podium before taking a seat.

"Hello, class," she hums in a gentle voice. "My name is Ms. Gainsborough. I'm going to be your health teacher, and I'm also in charge of the environmental club. Lets just start with role call."