ten

((I TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST THIS YESTERDAY SORRY I WAS ON AN EASTER HIGH I LOVE THAT DAY c:

anyway this chapter is just filler, it gets better next week. hope all my catholics had a great holy week, love you all!))

Oh yeah. I get to go without paying another day.

You pulled into the same space as yesterday, complete with the black car beside it. You grabbed your bag from the passenger seat, pulled the key out of the ignition, and plopped it in.

"Yo, [Name]!" you heard as you got out of the car. You saw Reno next to you.

"Morning," you replied. "What's the assembly thing we're having today?"

Both of you peeled out from in between cars and started heading over towards the entrance of the school. He shrugged his shoulders as you walked.

"Just something they have every year the second day of school," he answered. "They talk about the things coming up this year, the festivals, y'know. Boring stuff."

You felt your ears perk up. "Festivals?"

He looked down at you with a glint in his eyes. "Yeah, you'll find out today, yo."

Rolling your eyes, you opened the main door and tried to hold it for him, but he held it for you instead. You walked through and saw a group of your girl friends talking in front of the main office.

Suddenly, you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders. You turned and saw Reno had the same shocked reaction, but before you could twist to see who was there, they poked their head between you two.

"Gooood morning!" Sora chirped.

You laughed softly at what a morning person he was. "Morning, Sora."

Reno didn't get the chance to speak before Sora was forcibly tugged back by his collar, and you were unsurprised to see Riku there behind him.

"Don't mind us," the silverette spoke.

Sora pouted, and you found yourself laughing at the duo. They both walked off in another direction, and as they did you saw Kairi, in the group of your girl friends, wave you over.

"I'll see you at the assembly, Reno," you told him.

The redhead whined but nodded you away, leaving to go find his friends as you approached your own. You squeezed yourself between Kairi and her sister.

"Hey, guys," you greeted.

Kairi and Naminé gave you small smiles while Olette said, "Hey, [Name]. Do you know about the assembly today?"

"Yeah, Yuffie texted me about it last night," you replied.

Olette's jaw dropped. "You have her number and not ours? This is not gonna work. Give me your phone."

For the next few minutes, your phone was passed around between the three girls as they wrote down their numbers and plugged yours into their own phones. It wasn't until the last one, Kairi, had finished that you noticed it was getting late.

"We should probably go, we have four more minutes," you told the three.

They nodded and you began to walk over to Mr. Rhapsodos' class together. You were able to walk in with a couple of minutes left, and thankfully you got the same seats as yesterday.

He walked in at the exact moment the bell rang. Mr. Rhapsodos put down his book and looked over at you all.

"I'm going to take attendance, and then I'll dismiss you all to go over to the gym for the assembly," he told you. You all nodded at him as he began to call out your names.

Role call was over quickly, and soon enough the class got up from their seats and started to head over towards the gym. Kairi was the first out of the four of you to talk.

"So, this'll probably be like every other year, right?" she asked.

"Yeah," Naminé answered. "They said the same thing the past three years."

When you got to the gym, you saw that the bleachers were filled with students. In the corner for the seniors, you saw all your friends sitting together in a group with an empty row in front of them.

Kairi pointed up to where your eyes already were, and you four started to go towards the others. You climbed up the stairs and slipped past the other people to sit in front of your other friends, landing in the seat right in front of Zack.

"Good morning, [Name]! You look even more beautiful than you did yesterday," he flirted. "Right, Cloud?"

You raised your eyebrows at the two boys, as Cloud sat next to Zack and began to study your face. He looked up at Zack questioningly.

"I can't see a difference," he said honestly.

Zack's jaw dropped as he quickly retorted, "What do you mean? She did her hair different."

You laughed as they argued over you, only stopping when someone tapped on a microphone from down on the courts. You looked over to see that it was an older man with blonde hair and a beard, another younger man standing beside him.

"Good morning, moogles," he began. You almost forgot your ridiculous mascot. "Welcome back to another school year here at D.I.A.G. We hope you enjoy this year as much as the last."

You sighed at his words geared towards the recurring students and leaned your head back, against Zack's knees. You didn't have to turn around to see him smiling.

"As for the freshmen and transfer students, welcome. I am the principal of this school, Ansem. Beside me is your vice principal, Xehanort."

He paused for a second to grab a piece of paper that Xehanort handed to him, and put it on the podium. Ansem looked down at it and began to skim the page.

During his pause, you took the time to look around. The gym was totally filled with students, but there were no teachers. You hadn't fully realized how large the school really was until now.

You glanced back at Ansem as he went back to speaking. "This year, we strive to continue the excellence we've maintained since the opening of our school. We want our students to master both the mental and physical arts of academics and combat, and we hope that this year can be your year to do this.

"Also during this year, we are going to have the same fundraisers we've had in the past. Our two most successful are the winter and summer festivals. This year, the winter festival falls on the third week of December, right after your final exams."

You blocked out everything else he was saying, having heard all of it before in your previous school. So, that's what the winter festival was. Hopefully you'd be able to go.

He finished his "speech" a short while later, and afterwards Xehanort put in a few words. He struck you as kind of creepy, very different from Ansem to say the least. How he could be his subordinate you didn't know.

All of you were dismissed a short while later, and you began to file suit out of the gym to head for your second period class. The day continued on the same.