four

Ms. Gainsborough's class flies by swiftly, partially because of how you're free to write slowly (unlike Xigbar's class) and partially because her voice is the perfect combination of soothing and delicate. You almost get so lost in it that you don't hear the bell ring.

You pack up all your supplies and whip out your schedule again, doing a mental dance at the word that you see.

Olette notices. "What's got you so happy? Wait, I know-"

"Lunch." Your grin is wide and she rolls her eyes and laughs softly at you.

You can see Reno behind you both about to make a comment before Olette grabs your arm and links it through with her own. You hear him whine softly.

"Well, I've got that too, let's walk just us girls together!"

With Olette tightly by your side, you managed to crawl out of the classroom and back into the hallway. She walked ahead into an unknown direction, and you absentmindedly followed.

"It's down these stairs, all the way down back to the main entrance, but then we make a left," she instructed as you were following, feet pittering and pattering on the steps of the staircase. You nodded at her from in back before realizing she couldn't see you.

"Oh! Um, thanks Olette," you told her awkwardly. She laughed lightly before she turned a few wild corners, and before you knew it you were back at the main entrance. "So, a left from here?" You ask, and she nods.

You keep going, open a door, and suddenly you're inside a giant cafeteria. Looking around everywhere, all you see are students sitting in circular tables of different sizes with trays of food. Olette nudges you for your attention.

"Hey, the line's up there." She points into the distance where you see where students get their food, a line trinkling out. "I'm gonna go save my seat since this place gets pretty crowded. See you!" With that, she's off with a wave.

You step into line and grab a tray, looking at all the different foods. The meal of the day was something you had never heard of before, so you stuck with the traditional chicken nuggets. You grabbed a water bottle and paid at the counter.

Stepping out, you saw that now there were more people than ever already seated. Someone's raised hand waving at you caught your attention, and you looked over at it, instantly recognizing them.

_______________________________________________________

SORA:

"[Naaaaame]!" You heard the brunette yell as he waved his hands above his head in an attempt to catch your attention.

You laughed lightly to yourself at the sight of Sora waving both his hands vividly and the stares he was receiving. He had no shame. You started to walk towards him while being careful to not spill your lunch everywhere, and once you reached him you removed a hand to pull on his shirt.

Sora whizzed around and grinned at you, placing both his hands behind his head. "Hey, [Name]. What brings you here?"

You laughed at his goofiness before shaking your head. "I dunno, I saw this kid waving his hands around and I thought I should check it out," you joked back, making him chuckle.

"Hey, do you want to come sit with me and my friends? I saved a seat for you next to me!" he offered with an innocent smile, and you couldn't help but eagerly nod. "Great!"

He took your tray in his own hands and extended part of his arm to you, and you linked arms with him. Leaving the room, you noticed that while not as many people were outside, there were still many full tables.