two

The classroom had a giant whiteboard on the front, around forty seats in the back, and the teacher's desk leaning against the wall. Glancing over at the available chairs, you found that there weren't very many people inside. A blonde girl sitting alone caught your eye.

You went over to the desk to the left of her and put your giant purse down before sitting. Her attention shifted from her sketchbook to you as she gave you a sweet smile.

"Hello. My name is Naminé." Just like her soft features, her voice was gentle.

You return her thoughtful smile. "Hey, I'm [Name]."

Her sweet smile grew as she put down the sketchbook to fully face you. "Are you new here? I've never seen you around before, then again this is a big school." You nodded at her and she nodded back. "What school do you come from?"

"Twilight Town High School," you told her. "Something happened and I had to leave, though."

She nodded. She wasn't one for many words, you figured. "Well, I'm sure you'll adjust here well. There are some really nice people here."

You smiled at her before beginning to unpack your supplies. You took out your pen, wite-out, and pouch before you turned your head to see two girls sit in front of you: a redhead in front of Naminé and brunette in front of you.

The brunette twisted in her seat to face you. "Hi! My name is Olette. Are you new?" She asked with a kind tone. You smiled and nodded while the redhead grinned and greeted herself.

"I'm Kairi. Naminé's sister." She pointed her thumb to the blonde with a grin.

Your eyes dart between Olette and Kairi as you nod. "I'm [Name]."

"Where are you from?" Olette asked, curiosity radiating off her green eyes.

"Twilight Town High School," you replied.

"Oh, I have a couple friends that graduated from there!" She told you happily. You smiled and were about to say something back when the teacher entered the class.

His dark red leather coat flapped behind him as he walked until he stopped at his desk. He picked up a clipboard and flipped his light brown hair before scanning the classroom. You were surprised at how young and handsome he was.

"Good morning, class." The class responded monotonously. "My name is Mr. Rhapsodos. In this class we will be studying different forms of literature and reading a book titled Loveless. I'll start by calling role."

You waited until he said your name to raise your hand, and then later the class began.

>>FAST FORWARD>>

Once the bell rung, you put all your items away and took out your schedule, like Kairi, Naminé, and Olette did. You all put your papers together and read what each person had for class next.

"Um, worlds history with Highwind." You study his strange name thoughtfully.

The three others checked, but had empty results. "Nope," said Olette. "I don't have that next. But at least me and Kairi have economics next!"

Kairi smiled at the girl, but when she checked her schedule her smile fell. "Ew, it's with Mansex!"

They must've noticed your wide eyes and upturned, confused brows as they turned to see your baffled face. "Um, Mansex?"

Olette giggled. "His real name is Xemnas, but if you switch around the letters..." She trailed off and you laughed lightly. "Well, let's go, Kairi! We'll be late! Bye, Naminé and [Name]!" They both left with a wave. Naminé gave you her signature shy smile.

"So, worlds history? I'll show you where it is," the blonde said as you began to walk out of class.

"Thanks, I get a bit lost since this school is so big," you replied, embarrassed. She giggled and gave a small shrug before stopping.

"Here it is." You looked at the door, and sure enough, she was accurate.

"Thanks, Naminé! See you around!" You called out, but she was already out of sight.

Hmm. Weird girl.

Finally, you entered the classroom just as the second bell rung and sat in one of the few available seats in between a brunette boy and black-haired girl. Since the teacher still hadn't arrived, you decided to make conversation with the two.

"Um, hey. I'm [Name]. I'm new here," you nervously greet.

They both turned to face you, the brunette boy giving you a massive smile. "Hey, [Name]! I'm Sora! Welcome to D.I.A.G.!" He raised his hand to give you a thumbs-up.

You smiled at him and turned when you heard the other girl speak. "My name's Xion. It's nice to meet you, [Name]." She was a bit quiet, like Naminé, but you could tell she was sweet.

"Well, thanks, both of you!" Sora gave a light chuckle but instantly, they both reverted to their original spots.

You saw what it was: the teacher walked in. He walked slouched, but at the same time with an unmistakeable attitude. He had blonde hair and goggles on top of his head, with blue eyes that you noticed when he faced the class.

"Mornin'," he began, looking up to scan the room quickly before he looked down at his attendance sheet. "There are 34 seats in the class with 2 empty and 32 students, so I guess you're all here. No use in callin' role."

Mr. Highwind put away the sheet before shuffling around a few items on his desk. When he finished, he gave the class a once-over before speaking again.

"Anyway, this is worlds history class. We're gonna be learnin' 'bout a new world each two weeks and you'll have a test every other Friday. Clear?" The class nodded. "Alright. Come on down and get your textbooks."

>>FAST FORWARD>>

After a long lecture on the history of Radiant Garden, the bell rung and you got out of your seat. Sora sprang out of his chair and stood in front of you.

"What do you have next, [Name]? I've got calculus." Xion came up and waited for your answer.

You raise the paper to him, pointing to where it said calculus. "Well, would you look at that!"

"Alright!" Sora exclaims and high-fives you. You both turn to Xion and she shakes her head.

"Not me. Oh well. See you guys," she says and leaves, you and Sora following.

"So, [Nam]-" Sora's interrupted by an arm wrapping around his shoulder from behind. He turns his head to see a silver-haired boy with beautiful sea foam green eyes and a smirk on his face.

"Hey, Sora," the boy calls. His attention then turns to you.

What the hell is up with all the gorgeous-eyed boys at this school? "Hi," you meekly greet. "I'm [Name]. Totally new."

The silverette nods with his arm still around Sora. "Riku. I'm Sora's best friend. You guys both going to calc too?"

You nod while Sora jokingly replies, "Yes, now can ya get yer arm offa me!"

The three of you share a laugh until you see both boys stop. Seeing their sudden halt, you turn and see a classroom door. You turn the knob and walk inside with the two good-looking boys right behind you.