🐠"Your gay is showing"🌸

Prompt: Dream whispered something into George's ear making him blush furiously. Sapnap broke out into laughter and when he finally stopped he said: "be careful George, your gay is showing"

(the POV changes in this are fucking wild but it's my first story so please bare with me)

wordcount: 1353

George POV

George was at dream and Sapnaps house, he really couldn't believe he had met his best friends for the first time.

The problem was that George may have a little, tiny crush on Dream, nothing serious though.

But being near him, hearing his voice, god... seeing his face. now was actually the first time George had seen Dream, and he'd be lying if he didn't say he was handsome. It didn't help with George's feelings one bit.

They were doing a live stream, not a gaming for once. They wanted to try and switch it up, see if fans would like things that weren't gaming content. So they were in a gingerbread house building contest. Dream vs Sapnap vs George. Dream was of course, wearing his signature smiley-face mask, but with hiles for the eyes so that he woud be able to see. speaking of Dream, he had just thrown a big pile of red frosting onto George's house, (the only reason he knew it was red was bc they said what the colors were beforehand). "OMG DREAM I FRICKING HATE YOU" he said and punched the taller mans arm. Dream chucked and just continued decorating his house. "WHATS FUNNY ABOUT THIS?? YOU JUST RUINED MY HOUSE"

"You just ruined my house" Sapnap taunted trying and failing to copy George's accent. George just rolled his eyes "i hate you". He was trying his best to fix the damage dream had done.

Suddenly he was grabbed by the shoulder and dragged towards Dream. He lifted his mask so that his mouth was showing, leaned down and whispered in George's ear "awww c'mon George~ you know you love me~" intentionally making his voice deeper. George emediatly pushed him away a dark blush forming on his face. dream just giggled and pulled his mask down again while Sapnap started laughing his ass off. He could imagine what chat was saying right now. He looked up to see

(write what chat is saying in the comments here, it would be funny)

he sighed and went back to fixing his disaster of a gingerbreadhouse, still blushing. "you've got to be more careful George, your gay is showing". Sapnap said between laughs.

"true true" dream replyed, and even though George couldn't see it, he knew that there was a shit eating grin under that mask.

George didn't want to admitt it. but he was mad at Sapnap. not only did he call him gay in front of his crush, but also in front of the almost 1 million people watching.

he exused himself and went to the bathroom. Once he was in he slid down the wall, letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in. fuck. his emotions where taking over again. he felt a tear start rolling down his face. He just knew that clip would be all over the internet. he sighed, Dream pulled this shit all the time, flirting, making sexual jokes, trying to get him flustered.

but dream didn't know that George spent nights awake thinking about him, and the times he slept he would dream about him, he didn't know how much George wanted the flirting to not be a joke, how much he wanted to kiss him...

His thoughts were suddenly interupted as he heard a knock on the door. "Hey you've been in there for a while, something wrong?" Dreams voice rang trough the door.

George quickly wiped the tear on his chin. "I-" he started but quickly stopped when he heard his own voice hitch. "George are you okay?" Dream said, now with a worried voice. "i'm okay, I-I'l be back in a minute" George said and cursed at himself for stuttering. "ok..."he said. "but we're gonna talk about this after the stream." he quickly added before walking away. George sighed and stood up splashing some water in his face before leaving and returning to the stream. In the last ten minutes he tried to fix the damage Dream had done as best at he could.

Dream POV

We finnished the stream, me winning, Sapnap in 2nd and Geroge in last.

Sapnap said he was gonna play some games with Karl, dissapearing into his room.

i walked up to George who was standing on his phone by the kitchen counter. "hey are you okay?" i asked. he looked up turning off his phone and laying it down. " yea, i'm fine" he said and shrugged. He sounded fine, but i wasn't convinced. "well i know something happened George, i'm not stupid"

I saw him bite his lip, like he was debating saying something.

"Was it the gay thing? like i know you're sensetive about it but i didn't think-" "no, i'ts fine" George cut me off. "i-it was just the fact that so many people were watching, and i was... kind of.. you know... embarresed." George got a tint of red on his cheeks. "so you sure it's okay?" i asked him. "yes."

George POV

"so you got embawassed huh?" Dream asked him in more of a teasing tone. "i hate you" George said and rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help the smile that was forming on his face. "you know...." Dream started, and leaned down so that he was closer to Georges face. "you're cute when you blush".

Georges cheeks immediately flushed again. He opened his mouth to say something but couln't. Dream would always flirt with him, but that was when the camera was on, and when they weren't so... close.

Dream POV

I had gotten the exact reaction I wanted out of George. I know I probably was crossing a line, but that is one of my problems. When I decide on something, it's way to easy to ignore the line.

"What happened Georgie~? Speechless much~?" I teased lowering my voice even more and leaning in so that our noses where inches apart. George's breathing stopped for a second as he looked into my eyes. Then he pushed me away. "Clay, I-" he started and I immediatly listened at the use of my name. It's not that he doesn't use it but it's never in a serious tone like this.

"What?" I asked. I thought he liked what I was doing, but i was wrong.

Goddamnit.

"You need to stop, with this whole flirting thing" he had a stern voice.

"I-" i started but got quickly interrupted.

"it's not fair for you to mess with me like that". he went silent for a moment before speaking again. "I- I really like you Clay. more than a friend, and i would apprechiate it if you stopped with the flirting, because it's not helping my emotions".

he looked down awaiting my response. I was shocked. Of course i liked him back, but i felt kind of bad, because i had been making him feel like that.

"hey. George" i say.

when he didn't look up at me i grabbed his chin forcing him to look into my eyes. I leaned closer so that our noses where almost tuching, and i could feel his breath on my lips. "the feeling is mutual" i say, my voice so silent that it was almost a whisper. then i leaned in, and kissed him.

Third POV

George imediatly kissed back. it only lasted for a cupple seconds, but that didn't matter. when they pulled away they looked into each others eyes and Dream  smiled at him.

Dream leaned in again and was about to kiss George a second time but stopped when he heard Sapnaps voice. "hey Clay do we have any-"

he stopped and stared at them. Then he yelled, "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" As started running back to his room.

"KARL I WAS RIGHT" they heard slightly muffled, right as the door to Sapnaps room slammed shut. "should we be worried about that?" George giggled. Dream rolled his eyes "Nah". Then he then leant in and kissed him.