🐠ADHD is a bitch🥀🌸

should the name for this chapter be ADHD is a witch or sensory overload? i'm conflicted :/

Based on my own experiences with ADHD, it's of course not going to be accurate to how Dreams ADHD works, since it's different for everyone and I am extremely afab. But I just wanted some hurt comfort🥲

CW/TW: (poorly described)sensory overload

promt: Dream gets frustrated trying to complete a simple task and George comforts him<3

Word count:879

————————————————

Dream was irritated.

Or sad.

Overwhelmed?

God- he didn't even know. All he knew was that he was trying to do a simple task. That being preparing a prop that was gonna be used in one of Sapnaps future videos.

And he was failing. He was frustrated, and his mind was racing. he felt tears threatening to spill from his eyes as he fumbled with a piece of cardboard while his right leg bounced up and down in a fast repetitive pattern.

One more time. he was going to try one more time.

He did

And he failed again.

He put his head into his hands and let out a choked groan as the tears were finally flooding. His mind was running fast, thought to thought, nothing really making sense. The simple task seemed much more difficult , the silent room seemed so much louder. Had his shirt always been scratching at his neck like that? 

He couldn't do it, it was too much.

Everything is too much.

It's loud.

Make it stop.

Dream brought his shaking hands up to his ears covering them and shutting his eyes tightly.

It's to much.

To much.

To much

To much.

To mu-

Then he felt to hands on either side of his face softly grabbing onto his own hands and slowly leading them away from his ears. With his hand free he immediately felt the urge to stim and he did, starting to shake his wrist in a repetitive motion feeling like some of the stress was relieved.

"Dream? What happened? Are you okay?" George's voice said.

Oh right. George.

Dream took a deep shaky breath as it was now uneven and shaky, and looked up at George through teary eyes. "I-" he started but was interrupted by a sob escaping his throat. George continued to look at Dream with a concerned face as he sat down on the sofa next to him.

Dream had now stopped the stimming motion and was tapping his fingers against his bouncing leg as he calmed his breath. God he was such a crybaby, he was being super dramatic over nothing. His mind started zoning again. It felt like everything and nothing was going on in his mind at the same time.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by George's voice and was now aware of the hand rubbing comfortingly at his back. "It's okay baby.... do you mind telling me what's wrong?". Dream felt himself getting more and more grounded and able to focus and direct his thoughts to the hand rubbing his back.

finally feeling composed enough to form a sentence he answered. "I was- trying to do the thing Sap asked me to an-" he stopped. "no it's not that big of a deal.. it's stupid i know.."

"no Dream.. it's okay, it's not stupid, you're obviously upset about it" George bought his hand up to Dreams face cupping his cheek and wiping a tear that was trilling down his face with his thumb. "i just can't do it George. i've tried so many times and everytime i just- its frustrating but if i don't finnish it today Sap is going to be dissapointed-"

Dream felt himself getting worked up again, his voice shaking. "It's okay Dream, we can do it tomorrow. right now i think you should take a break, drink some water, and we can cuddle and watch a movie or something" Dreams eyes darted around Georges face as he spoke.

it's okay

take a break

we can do it tomorrow

Dreams eyes rested on his boyfriends lips as he aswered with a quiet "okay" before bringing his hand up to Georges face and leading him into a soft kiss that lasted for a while. Dream smiled into the kiss. God he really fucking loves George.

he gets up and goes into the bathroom where he splashes his face with water and tries to fix his hair that was messy from him pulling at it in frustration earlier.

walking into the kitchen, he saw George in the living room cleaning up the mess he had made. he turned to the sink fetching a glass from the cabinet over it and filling it with water and drinking the whole damn thing.
( S T R A I G H T (gay) F U C K I N  W A T E R)

in the livingroom george had gotten pillows and blankets, and had Dreams comfort movie pulled up on the TV.

Dream laid himself on the couch, George snuggled up into him and they started cuddling.

"Thank you George" Dream whispered as the intro to the movie started playing.

"You don't need to thank me, but you're welcome" George replied.

"I love you"

"Love you too"

————————————————

ITS NOT GOOD AND ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUCK OFF

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH FUCKERS

Yes this was supposed to be uploaded yesterday but since helium got updated I spent my night reading that and forgot to post.

I am very sorry.

Smexy fic in the works rn✌️😏

follow me tik tok bitch, I dare you (@ .george.came.home )

You'll get a face reveal😩😩😩