🐠Smoking (IT au)🌸

I JUST GOT MY "you will get through this night" BOOK. IM SO HAPPY!!!

I am also maybe a little bit too in love with this au. It makes me want to read/write reddie again. IT (chapter 1 and 2) are my comfort movies and Reddie is how I discovered wattpad. So if it wasn't for Reddie, this book would not exist.

Promptnotfound, only IT au.

Roles I have assigned the different characters:
Richie: Clay (Dream)
Eddie: George
Stanley: Quackity
Bill: Sapnap
Beverly: Karl
Ben: Bbh
Mike: Skeppy

Word count: 2406

1 week,

It had been one week since the clown.

And to be honest, Clay was doing pretty good. Things seemed to just get generally better without IT terrorizing the town. George ended up getting grounded for 2 weeks, witch wasn't much considering his mother is a total asshole (Clay was maybe going to cut down on the your mother jokes..... Maybe.)

That didn't stop them from hanging out though, Clay would often sneak in George's window late at night. They would talk for hours about different kinds of things, mainly Clay rambling about about comics but still - George never complained.

Meanwhile him and the rest of the losers would still hang out like normal, mostly in the club house and NEVER near the sewers. Never.

At this very moment Clay was slowly opening the front door to George's house. His mom had left for two days, Clay didn't remember why however he was defiantly going to take advantage of it and hang out with the smaller boy.

At the moment he was walking up the stairs toward the door to George's room, where he probably was. His footsteps echoed against the walls and creaked a little at a specific point. He had walked there many times before and knew exactly when it would happen. It wasn't to loud, but he wondered why George hadn't noticed, seeing as the walls were quite thin.

The door creaked open, and There George was. He was sat on a puff near his window looking out with an unreadable expression. Clay noticed the pair of headphones he was wearing. They connected to a cassette player. He was listening to music, hat's why he didn't hear Clay come in.

George still hadn't noticed him though. So he quietly snuck up behind him, reached his hands out, and snatched the headphones off. A loud yell was thrown between the walls as George was startled, falling on the ground. Clay let out a loud wheeze and clutched his stomach, George also clutched his in pain from the fall.

But the frightened look on the shorter boys face softened as he saw it was Clay, though it quickly turned into an expression of anger.

"CLAY- OH MY GOD! YOU CANT JUST DO THAT-" he raised himself from the ground checking his pulse in the process.

Clay finally stopped laughing "oh come on George it was funny- you should have seen your face!" He turned his attention to the headset he was holding in his hand and brought it up to his ears. "What we're you listening to anyways, you never listen to music-" he cut himself off as he heard a familiar tune play.

This was the cassette he gave to George three days ago, one of the times he snuck through the window. He felt a smile spread across his face. "Oh-" but before he could say anything else George snatched the headset from him and grabbed the cassette player stopping the song.

"I was bored okay? What took you so long anyways I was starting to get worried" he shoved past Clay and placed the cassette player in his bedside drawer.

"Oh sorry I was busy fucking your mo-" "don't even bother Clay you know she's out of town, it's literally the reason you're here"

"Guess you're right" Clay flopped down on George's bed and stared at the ceiling.