🪐Cuddles🌸

Ok so I know it's not what ur here for... BUT! but-
I'm really exited about the meetup and this idea popped into my head.
Also my writing sucks so it's not like anybody cares either way.

Word count: 470
(This can be read as platonic)

Sapnap POV
Sapnap was currently cuddling with Karl on the couch. Him sitting between his legs with his back pressed up against his chest, head resting on his shoulder, and Sapnaps arms folding around Karl's smaller body, holding him close.

They had just finished streaming. Both their nails newly painted. Karl started playing with the younger's hand lowly humming a tune to himself just loud enough for sapnap to hear. He don't recognize it though, still, it was really relaxing.

He closed his eyes, leaned his head back let out a content sigh.
This moment was perfect, he felt content and warm. having someone you love in your arms after a long, exhausting day was a beyond great feeling. And he felt like he could stay like this forever

Karl stopped humming and soon after broke the silence with his soft voice.

"What were you so nervous for?"he asked. Sapnap opened his eyes back up and looked at Karl. He had stopped playing with his hand and was now lightly stroking it with his thumb.

Sapnap let a low hum escape his throat before he answered.

"Well I don't know, I just.. hadn't done it before".

Karl let out a giggle. "Well do you like them? Answer honestly".

Sapnap could tell there was a huge grin on his face. He chuckled and pulled his hand away from Karl's, starting to play with the others hair. "I don't know..."he looked at his hand that wasn't occupied. Want really sure if they fit him, but he didn't dislike them." they're kind of nice I guess" he paused.

"Maybe I'll wear it another time or something, only if you paint them for me though" he chuckled at the last word letting a small smile form in his face.

"I will" Karl answered. Sapnap felt him relax his body a little more melting into the the feeling of sapnaps hand running through his hair.

They fell into a comfortable silence again, until he could hear Karl's breath change indicating he had fallen asleep.

Sapnap stopped the movement of the hand that was in his hair. He looked over at the clock on the wall. It was pretty late..

He didn't wanna wake up Karl or get up at all really (it was really comfy after all)
so with a quick kiss to the back of Karl's head and a quiet "g'night Karl" he shifted a little to get in a more comfortable sleeping position, and felt himself slip away to the sound of the others soft breathing.

So this one was really short, and I didn't proof read it more than one time so there might be some inconsistencies. But I think it's really sweet<3
(Istg Hanna if u leave any dumb comments on this one I will fuck ur shit up)