🐠Gamenight ☄️

Prompt: George has a hairpulling kink and, dream... finds out? idk.
This is my first time writing smut so wish me luck
There's a bit of fluff at the end of this one

i only read over this one time, so if there are any inconsistencies it's because of that.

Wordcount: 2299

3rd POV
George had been living with Dream and Sapnap for a while now, and he was really enjoying it. Of course he missed London, but living with his two best friends was better. He wasn't gonna lie, he did like Dream. A LOT. But when they constantly flirted with each other, what could he have expected?

Sapnap was going out that night, he insisted on not telling George and Dream what he was doing. So they, like good friends should, let him be. he was definently gonna get bombarted with questions when he got home, but that was besides the point.

Dream and George were gonna have a nice night without Sapnap though. they had bought snacks and where planning on playing games and probably watching a movie.

They were currently playing (insert competitive two-player game here) and George was winning.

Dream leaned forward trying concentrarte more, but George still beat him.

"FUCK" Dream yelled. Throwing his controller to the side and punching George's arm. George smirked. "I JUST BEAT THE ALL MIGHTY DREAMWASTAKEN!!" He yelled stading up and throwing his hands in the air.

He had been loosing almost every round and now he finally beat Dream. he had a big grin on his face, but it was quickly replaced by a look of surpise as he was uddenly tackled.

Dream had pushed him onto the sofa and held him in place with one hand on his schoulder and the other on his hip. the hand holding his hip moved to his stomck as he started tickeling the man under him. George gasped ad yelled "thats so unfair!" before trying his best to start fighting back against the obviously stronger man. Somehow he got himself loos and emediatly pushed Dream away.

(Just wanted to tell you that this next part was written while listening to Heatwaves)

Dream POV
When George pushed me off i was suprised, buti wasn't going to give up that easely. I tackle him again and we start kind of play-fighting. We where a messy ball of limbs untill suddently I gripped George's hair by accident and I heard him moan.

What. The. Fuck.

He  sinstantly covered his mouth, turning red. I was in shock. But honestly, hearing him moan like that turned me on. I mean he would moan all the time as a joke, but this time it was real, and it was because of something I did, i had made George moan. I flipped us  around from the position we  were in, making George lie under me on the couch.

George looked up at me with shocked eyes as he removed his hand slowly from his face, the blush raging over his chheks. now we were in the original position again with my right hand on his shoulder and my left firmly hlding down his hips.

snaked my right hand from his shoulder, slowly moving it up to his hair, gripping it and tugging it lightly. George let out a little whine but bit his lip to prevent more noise.

George POV
This is really fucking embarrassing. I just want to die right here.

but then he said something in a low seducting tone that i was definantly not expecting.

"You like that?"

Oh lord have mercy on me. His lips were almost touching my ear sending a warmth trough my entire body and down to my crotch where a... problem was developing.