🐠He'll never love me back🥀

I believe in badboyhalo is taller supremacy. There is no way to change my mind.

This one is based on some good old real life experience😀
It's kindof based in a sort of high school au type shit, they're like 17-18 but it's not really important

Word count: 557

TW: unrequired love

George felt his back hit the soft sheets as he flopped down on his bed letting a tired sigh escape his lips and his eyes flutter shut while his body relaxes.

He was tired. Not really physically, but mentally.

It really hurts you know, knowing that someone you adore so much will never have even close to the same emotions towards you.

Dream.

Dream was the person George couldn't keep his fucking mind off. Dream with his stupid smile and contagious laughter. Dream with his kind words and comforting voice. Dream and his personality and passions that basically shone out of his beautiful eyes.

Those same eyes that George at first thought were yellow but Dream informed with a toothy grin, that they were in fact, green.

George hated how he liked him so much, too much. And he hated how Dream would jokingly flirt because that was just Dream, and that's what dream does. Tears started forming in his eyes threatening to spill and run down his pale cheeks. It hurt it hurt so much.

He thought about memories of the tall blonde that he had probably forgotten about but George's mind held onto for dear life.

Like when they where watching something side by side and their arms would lightly brush together making George's heartbeat raise and his body tense, while Dream would remain calm and focused. The late night car drives Dream would take him on when he was feeling low, where they didn't speak but they didn't need to. And the moments where Dream was hyped up and would exclaime phrases like "OMG I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW" George knew he didn't mean it like that, but he couldn't help the pool of hope in his stomach and the tiny voice in the back of his head saying "then why don't you?".

Tears were spilling at a fast pace at this point trailing over his cheeks making both his eyes and cheeks red. They continued, trailing down to his neck or falling down on his pillow leaving wet spots, but George didn't care about that right now. The only thing on his mind was Dream.

Dream, Dream, Dream.

But Dream is straight, he's told George many times. He knows George is bisexual and he's supportive, but he always talks about how he could never date a guy because it just isn't what he's into.

George knows that he know it way to well.

It rings through his ears, hitting every part of his consciousness.

He's so exhausted, he just wants to sleep, to escape. One last sentence lingers in his head before he drifts off into a dreamless sleep (haha do u get it)

taunting him. reminding him of the cruel truth

"Dream doesn't want me. not the way I want him"

If you get that last reference I love you. Marry me.

Also listening to Green by cavetown while writing this.

No I'm not okay, don't ask about it.

I might make a part 2 do this and make it a 🥰happy ending🥰 but that's unlikely