|THREE|

Cassia Chase•
"Cas"

I look down at my phone to see that it's a message from Malik telling me that his parents are gone and so is Lia. I push my hair that I curled using flexi rods pushing curls down over my face to cover my eye.

"Thank you." I tell the girl who gave me a lift.

She shoots me a smile. "No problem."

I climb out of her car heading towards his front door. I know repeatedly but nobody answers, I turn the knob and it's surprisingly unlocked. I see half of his body from up the stairway. His hairy legs and a towel wrapped around his waist with a gun on my hand. "Coco?!" He questions yelling down them. His voice sending an echo.

"Yeah it's me." I come in closing the door behind me.

"Girl call me when you on your way." Malik orders. I follow him up the stairs to see his back and neck is covered in soap. "Go chill in my room real quick I'll be in there in a minute."

I nod heading towards the room he pointed to. I walk in to see a huge neat room. Everything in order. A whole shelf and side of the room dedicated to about hundreds of different various pairs of shoes. Trophies everywhere, and jersey's from different ages with all the same number on them covering his walls. His bed sitting in the middle a huge California King decorated with black thick sheets and a bunch of pillows. A large flat screen tv hanging down from the wall right across from the bed. And a game system and controllers attached.

I remove my shoes walking over I take a seat on his bed awkwardly waiting for him. Thinking of what I'm even doing here. I don't really want to go through with my dads plan anymore. But here I am at his place. Could it be that I actually want to do this with Malik?

About an half an hour later he returns soak and wet but no soap in sight. I eye his abs that have water droplets dripping down them. His wet hair and his body that's covered in tattoos. All the ones he normally hides out and in sight. He licks his lips and his mouth parts slightly and I see how white his teeth are without his golds. Their pearly white and straight as hell. This man is perfect.

"Wassup." He flashes me a smile. And I stand up wrapping my arms around him I pull him in between my legs. The both of us hitting his sheets. "Shit. Hold on." He laughs a little.

My head clouds with the thoughts on how things played out last night and how my dad put his hands on me. In this moment all I can think of is using sex as an outlet. A way to make myself feel better.

I kiss him tugging at his bottom lip. I can feel how hard he is through the material of the towel. "You missed me?" I ask placing my tongue in his mouth.

"Mmm." He hums. He pulls away looking down at me. "Something like that."

He's staring down at me with lust filled eyes he lifts his hands up moving my hair out of my face before I can stop him. He narrows his eyes focusing in on the bruises. I jerk away only to have him grip my chin and force me at an angle he can see at. "What the fuck happens?" Malik asks his tone deadly but his voice soft.

"It's nothing." I mumble avoiding his eyes. "Just come here." I place my hands on his hips rubbing myself against him.

"No." He shakes his head standing up trying to stop his towel from falling.

I sigh growing frustrated. "Why not? Seconds ago you was just down to fuck me aint shit different."

"The difference is somebody been putting they hands on you Cassia." Malik snaps. I stay silent watching as he quickly moves to grab some cotton basketball shorts and a white tee.