|SIX|

Malik Kades•
"Leek"

"You okay?" I ask softly leaning down to kiss her bruised thighs.

She nods. "Yeah I fell."

"Coco if some shit is happening, you would tell me right? You know I could handle that shit." I remind her.

Cassia shakes her head wrapping my blanket around us so her thigh is covered. "I promise I fell Leek."

I sigh leaning over and lifting up so I'm hovered over her. "I gotta take care of you mama." I lean down kissing her on the lips.

She cups my face in her hands gently while kissing me back. "Mmm I missed you." She whispers.

"I miss you too." I honestly do and each day she's starting to mean more and more to me. But with Raina in town and staying in the city it's got my mind somewhere else.

I run my hands up and down her sides watching how her body reacts to me touching her. I lean down kissing her on her collar bone then her neck. The only thing that makes me stop being her speaking up. "You okay? I can tell somethings wrong."

"Just got a lot on my mind. I'm good though." I lie.

"I can take your mind off it." She says seductively yanking me by my chain between her legs.

"Can we later tonight Coco? It's a party I'm trynna slide thru. You wanna come with me?" Truth is the only reason I wanna go is because Raina gone be there and she said she trynna talk.

"Uh yeah sure we can if you trying to." Cassia says sitting up.

I nod. "Ight I'm about to get ready."

• • • •

We walk into the party that's bumping with some loud ass song. I lean into her ear. "You look good as fuck right now."

"Thank you." She says a smile on her face. Once we all the way inside she turns to me. "I'll be right back I'm going to get sum to drink."

"Ight I'm gone be over there." I point to where Carson at. I walk up dapping him up. "Wassup ma nigga."

"Waddup." He shakes my hand and I join him against the wall.

"Aye you heard from Kicks in a min?"

Carson shakes his head. "Real shit that nigga been ducking and dodging all of us. Even the whole team."

I run my hand down my face. "That shit weird." I peep Raina walking into the party and she steals my entire focus. As if by coincidence Cassia walks up with a pop in her hand passing it to me. She stands on her tippy toes kissing me on the lips. I kiss her back but my eyes are on Raina who's burning a whole in her head.

"I'm gone go say hey to Keisha hold on." She tells me and walks over towards where Keisha is. My eyes are stuck on Raina as she walks over tapping Cassia on the shoulder.

I watch them exchange words and over the music and the distance between me and them I can't tell what all is being said but I know it's not good.

I see Raina's face turn serious and she shoves Cassia by the chest. Coco stumbles back and immediately cocks her fist back and punches Raina across the face. I hurry up over there before a fight could start. By habit I shove Coco back trying to protect Raina like I normally do.

"Get ya bitch for I fuck her up!" Raina says full on mad holding her face.

"Yeah Ight keep talking shit I'll bruise ya other side hoe." Cassia threatens.