|SEQUEL DESCRIPTION|

Two families The David's & The Kades have had a feud going since high school

Two families The David's & The Kades have had a feud going since high school. What started off as the adults of the family being in a love triangle, one man stealing another mans woman, and one woman stealing another woman's man soon escalated when Malik Kades & Cason David's were pinned against eachother not only in the NFL but also the media.

Seventeen year old Kimia David's grew up knowing one thing and one thing only. The Kades was a name that could never be brought up and people they could never be cordial with. Other than that Kimia lived a very spoiled and sheltered life. Her parents being very protective of her since they adopted her when she was only a baby due to them not being able to have one of their own. Never having the chance to branch off on her own and experience life and making mistakes. Now she's been accepted into one of the best HBCU's in the country and her opportunities are endless. She has the chance to be who she wants to be, make not only meaningful life experiences but also sexual experiences.

Eighteen year old Malik Kades Jr other known as "MJ" had a life long dream of going off to college and making his parents proud. Often being told of how they had to set a better example than the David's who his father hated more than anything. His father having hard footsteps to walk in and he constantly nagged in his ear to be the BEST and the best meant playing football just like him. Though MJ's head has always been elsewhere like in books, studies, and music. At times it did very often drift to women too. And he promised himself that he would spend his time at college expanding his educations AND having uncommitted sex and fun with women.

What happens when these two families collide?

Will history resurface and come crashing down on the two?

Kimia and MJ start to realize that they have a passion that won't die out, a fire that won't fade, and the strongest temptation is the FORBIDDEN kind.

+18

What do you guys think?

Please leave comment.