|FOUR|

Malik Kades•
"Leek"

"Leek come downstairs and eat." My mom says from the doorway.

"I'm good." I mumble pushing my headset further onto my head. Ever since what happened happened yesterday I ain't been in the mood to talk to her. She really flipped out on me and then continued to when Cassia left.

I feel like she was overreacting a lot. But I guess when it comes to Dani when she gets a bad feeling about someone that changes her whole outlook on them.

"Alright go ahead and be hungry then." She says walking off.

"Aye so tell me why Malik and Cassia got sum going on." Ricky says into the mic putting me on blast.

"What you mean something going on?" Kicks questions.

I continue to play COD with them searching for other teams that are our enemies. "Ain't nun going on." I lie.

"Righttt ain't nun going on but I caught you with her whole titty in ya mouth." He says making everybody in the chat laugh except for Angel.

"Awl I know damn well you ain't out here suckin' titties." Cason one of our other bro's says laughing hard.

"We just friends." I state.

"Shit we all friends and we ain't sucking eachother titties." Ricky jokes.

"That's cause you know we don't get down like that." Angel speaks and all the laughs die down.

"Man chill out." I tell him sticking up for Ricky.

"I'm just saying," Kicks laughs at himself. "If we was on it his ass would be too. Ain't like he ain't out here liking niggas anyways. He just knows we ain't onnat shit."

I don't laugh at his joke. Me and Angel been bros for a minute and I consider him a brother but sometimes the shit he says just ain't right. It's out in the open that Ricky is gay. Shit I honestly don't give a fuck. I ain't and he knows I'm not and he never says nothing flirtatious to me. And just because he's gay doesn't mean he ain't as real of a nigga as us. When I tell you I ain't met no nigga in this city more hood than Ricky. Gay or not he's the most thuggest gay I've ever seen.

Personally I don't see a problem with a straight dude being cool with a gay one. Niggas just be homophobic. What that nigga do don't got shit to do with me. And it doesn't mean he ain't no cool dude or a loyal friend.

"You trynna talk shit?" Ricky asks him.

"Shit I'm just saying. But if I wanted to talk my shit I could do don't try to boss up."

"Nigga I ain't for all that talking if you got some shit to say you better say it with ya chest. Or come see me bout it." Ricky talks his shit.

Kicks laughs. "So ya gay ass can try to touch me or sum? Look at this nigga trynna cop a feel."

"Boy you wish I would wanna touch that dick but I don't. Ole fake wanna be street ass. You worried about what kinds dick I like for what? You want your touched on?"

"Woah woah hold the fuck on." Me and Carson both say.

"Yeah Ight keep talking shit and come time at school I'm beating yo ass." Angel threatens.

"Shit I been ready cause I'm tired of you running that mouth. So it's whatever."

"Bro both y'all niggas chill out. Kicks you trippin' on bro. And Ricky y'all ain't gonna fight I ain't letting that happen." I tell both of them. "We like brothers."