|FINAL| Memories Back Then

5 YEARS LATER

Malik looks around the room raising his glass as multiple friends, colleagues, businessmen and family congratulate him on the win he just got. "You did it bro congratulations." Nas says dapping him up.

Malik smiles at him. "Thanks bro that means a lot." He says sincerely. He never thought that he'd be here. Actually in the NFL far away from the streets, no longer having the sell, all he ever wanted came true for him.

Patience walks up wrapping her arms around him. "You did so good baby." She says sincerely.

He places his hand over her belly that's poking out staring up at her. "You know I did it for you and my baby girl." He reminds her. Patience stares at him happily. This is all she's ever wanted and she's so happy he chose her over Coco. Since then it feels like all her dreams have came true.

Malik turned out to be the opposite of what her father thought of him. At first Patience's father and her thought he was just some drug dealing thug from the streets. And she was fine with that but now he's in the NFL making millions. Treats her like a princess buying her whatever she wants. And gave her his baby? She feels that she's set. That's the ultimate come up.

Music plays through the speakers as everyone talks amongst themselves. Walking around Malik's lavish million dollar home. Suddenly a song plays that stops Malik's movements. "I gotta go pee." Patience whines. He nods and she walks off.

It's been years since I heard that song. When I think back on the memory I was just a boy. Just a football player in high school continuing to be a player in many ways.

"You rubbing on me now? Just a few seconds ago I wasn't your type." She jokes.

I lick my lips my golds flashing. "What if I told you I wanted you right now?"

A laugh escapes her lips. "See you just way too cocky. You think you all of that."

"And you don't?"

She changes the subject. "Why you got so many tattoos?"

"Why you got so many piercings?" I flip the subject.

"Why you always being rude?"

"Why you always letting me?"

"Why you got me on your lap?"

"Why you letting me have you on my lap?"

"Why your hands rubbing on my ass?" She asks feeling my hands gripping her ass cheeks massaging them.

"Why you not closer?"

Malik can tell that he's grown in many ways because that memory doesn't make him feel proud or like "that nigga" it makes him feel pathetic. He knows he's finally a man because that memory causes him to feel less of one.

At the time he was just a teen trying to get his dick wet. And even years after that he was that exact same way. Sex so much on his mind he never stopped to think that Cassia was a seventeen year old girl experiencing abuse from her father. Being used throughout her life but men who only wanted her from sex. And he was that same exact way. Using her. Feeling on her and doing freaky stuff to her at a party that was later brought up making her seem like some hoe. But Cassia never hated him for that, never brung up constantly how he used her like everyone else. Never hated him for it even though she should've.