2-HOW

" Since this is your first time at a bar. Then it should be an unforgettable night. Right?"

Sehyoon froze. His face was heating up, and was sure that kwan realized it. "Umm.. what-t do you-u mean" he put a smile on even though he was sure that his entire face was cherry red. "Oh.. I.. sorry nvm" Kwan was super nervous. His heart was beating so fast, and he was trying to stop it.

"no I want to know. you're right" he placed his big hand on kwans thigh. Sehyoon was internally freaking out. He has never in his entire life been like this. Why does this stranger have this affect on him. What is he doing?!?! Isnt this sexual harrasment.. OMG

But his fears were put to rest when kwan grabbed the color of his shirt and pulled. When there lips crashed there was a sense of electricity . Neither of them were intoxicated, and both knew that. So neither thought they were taking advantage of the other. The taller hands had a mind of there own as they started groping the boy sitting in the chair. He was standing, and kwan wrapped his legs around his wasit.

They were so engrosed into the kiss and totally unaware of the people around them watching. That was until kwan slipped his tounge passed the tallers lips. Sehyoon pulled away. Trying to catch his breath as the smaller gave a pouty face.

"what" he whined as his hands pulled sehyoon from the back. The tallers crouch was in between the smaller boys legs. "can we... go to my place?" sehyoons face was red because he started blushing when he realized what he just asked.

"lets go" the smaller jumped off the chair and grabbed the tallers arm. He pulled the male out of the club.The boy was hoping he didn't seem needy but really he has never been this ready for someone in years. Kwan got a taxi and they hoped in. The taller gave the address, and kwan just couldnt wait.

He climbed on top of the boy and placed himself on his lap. Sehyoon let out a low moan as his hands landed on the smallers behind. "cant you wait?" the dark haired male whipsered in his ear. byeongkwan shook his head as he started nibling at sehyoons bottom lip. This was casuing an arise of small mufffled moans from the taller.

Kwan loved the way he had control over the male. It was obvious that he wasn't the type to do this. But neither was the gray haired male. The taxi driver stopped in front of sehyoons building and when kwan got out the taller paid the driver. Then he apologixed. To which only led the driver to give a thumbs up and a wink.

That made sehyoon blush becasue of what was about to happen. When he got out of the car byeongkwan pounced on him immediately. The smaller was starting to suck and lick at the tallers neck as he tried making it to the door. He carried kwan all the way to his apartment door while the younger was carried away doing his own thing.

Sehyoon was glad everyone in his aprtment complex was asleep becasue he would have found it embarrassing because of the way he is acting. He swung the door open and walked over to the bedroom. Even though he lived alone and had an entire extra bedroom the boy still went to his own.

He gently laid kwan on the bed which left his body on the top. The dark haired male laid on him for a second without doing anything, but admiring the boy. His porcelain skin, the way his hair cups his face so delicately. The way his lips were so plump, and red from sucking on the boys neck. Sehyoon got buterlies when their eyes met. "Are you okay?" the boy smiled a soft one and put a hand against his cheek.

"yes" Sehyoon was out of his trance and went straight for the boys neck. He had a couple of small purple marks from earlier, and that made the taller proud. Kwans hands were running thorough the boys dark hair as he was making more marks all over his body. The smaller hated having hickys, but for some reason the taller made him feel so goood that he didn;t want to stop.

The muffled moans leaving kwans mouth were making sehyoon feel some type of way. So without further notice he tore off his own pants.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg guys i am freaking out writing this .

Byeongkwan took off his own crop, and was about to take off his bottoms when the other stopped him. He laid kwan back down and started atacking his lips. Oh how those lips tasted so good. He slowly, and softly pushed at the buldge in the smallers pants. This caused him to let out a loud groan. "Yes I want to hear you"

The taller whispered into his ear. The smallers body tensed up at the sound of the boys enticing. He started unbutooning the shirtless boys pants, and once the button came undone Sehyoon placed his hand on the inside of the smallers underwear. In one quick motion the boys pants and underwear were off. Leaving the smaller completely nude.

Sehyoon was addicted. Just the way byeongkwan looked lieing so beautifully on the bed this way. Exposing himself so freely to the taller. Sehyoon never felt this way about someone ever. Even the first person he shared his body with.

The night went faster than expected, and the boys ears were ringing to the sound of pleasure they were providing one another. Sehyoon hoped his neighbors wouldn't say anything about it once he saw them. When they finished Kwan slept cuddling into sehyoons chest, and for the first time in a long time the taller felt a different kind of happiness.

I literally am very bad at writing these things so I'm sorry if it doesn't sound well 😭