Chapter 13 🖤

La'taisha Williams
Location: La'taisha apartment
Miami- dade florida

I know y'all probably think I over did it with trying to overdose and shit

I know y'all probably think I over did it with trying to overdose and shit. But I was finally coming to terms with what happened and he just pops up out of no where.

Flashback:

"Bae my head hurt" La'taisha told damitri. He already knew why but continued to play clueless. "Why what's wrong baby?" He asked her. "I don't know" she sighed.

"Let's go upstairs so you can lay down real quick" damitri told her. "Umm you sure the owner won't mind? We can just go home baby" Tae told him.

"Bae jus come on damn" he said while pulling her arm upstairs. When they went into the room there was five guys and two girls. She only recognized three people, which was damitri homeboys.

"Bae my head starting to hurt even more" Tae said while feeling lightheaded and vision getting blurry. "Lay down" damitri told her, La'taisha shook her head no. "I wanna go home please"

"No lay the fuck down" damitri told her. She tried to run out the door but damitri homeboy Lucas knocked her clean out and she feel to the ground. La'taisha head started to hurt even worst.

"Baby what's going on? Can we please just leave please"Tae begged with tears in her eyes. Damitri felt a little ounce of regret but pushed it back as he thought about how he wanted to be apart of the gang.

"La'taisha jus lay down" damitri told her. She shook her head no again. Lucas and Marco grabbed her by her arms and pinned her on the bed.

"NO LET ME GOO! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!" La'taisha cried  as Marco unbuttoned his pants. But nod oh could here because of the loud music blasting from the party.

No this can't be happening La'taisha thought in her mind. This isn't right.

Through the corner of her eye she saw damitri standing in the corner while the other girls laughed and recorded. La'taisha saw Marco pull out penis and tried to kick it.

"Haha nice try" Marco said then afterwards slapped her. "Don't ever try me again bitch" Marco said.

"Soo who want first?" Lucas asked and Marco stepped up to La'taisha. "Well let's get started then" Lucas said.

Flashback over

I didn't realize the tears falling down my check. I quickly wiped it and just layed in bed watching reruns of Martin.

"I'm not finna sit in the house sad all day" I said to myself as I walked to my bathroom and got myself ready to begin my day.

1 hour later...

I grabbed my keys and locked my apartment door then made my way to the community garage to get inside my car.

I started to drive to the nail salon. I meant it when I said I wasn't gonna let myself be sad all day. I'm just gonna treat myself, because if anybody deserves something right now...it's me.