When You're Clingy

🦁Cady🦁:
You whine as Cady starts getting up from cuddling.

"Lion! Don't leave!" You desperately clawed in her direction. Cady only playfully rolled her eyes.

"I just have to use the restroom, Sweetie."

"NO! I won't let you!"

Cady promises she will be only a moment. She jogs off fully intending on keeping her promise.

🎨Janis🎨:
You scowled up at Janis standing over you. She claimed she was hungry and was going to grab some snacks from the kitchen.

"I can't believe you have the audacity to be hungry!" You whined crossing your arms. "Am I not enough of a snack for you?!"

Janis blinks wildly before lowering herself back down beside you. "Note, I'm only staying because that was to amazing for me to ignore."

🎤Damian🎤:
When you felt Damian begin to roll away from your cuddling position you instantly grabbed his hand. "You can't just leave! Not when I'm so warm!"

Damian shakes his head, "Oh no! I'm only going to change the movie, how ever will you go on?!"

"Tell me about it! I'm wondering the same thing!"

🎀Regina🎀:
You intentionally huffed loudly to get her attention as she started to stand from the couch you two had been huddled on together for the past couple hours.

When she turned to see why you were whining, she saw your scowl and crosses arms. "What's your problem?"

"What's my problem?! How about the fact you're leaving me here all alone!"

Regina only playfully rolled her eyes, planted a kiss on your lips gently then whispered, "There. That's going to have to hold you over until I get back." Then she disappears to do whatever she needed to.

🛍Gretchen🛍:
All you have to do is give her your best pair of puppy dog eyes and she's at your side again. She will continue to cuddle you until you let her get up.

"Okay Gretch, you can go get food now I guess. Only if you hurry back! I'll miss you if you're gone to long!"

"Are you sure?! I can stay! I'm fine!"

🐭Karen🐭:
Karen gets really clingy when you do too. This means the two of you can potentially be cuddling in each other's arms all day and only get up when a situation is important enough to attend to.

"Aww, Kare-Bear....I need to use the restroom..."

"Aww......Can I walk you there?"

"You better."

✏️Aaron✏️:
As soon as you start whining, to fix the problem immediately Aaron lifts you up into his arms and carries you with him. This makes you both break out in intense giggles and you usually let him set you down after.

"Aaron!" You screeched laughing as he carried you through the kitchen to the fridge.

"What? You said you didn't want me to leave you! So, I didn't!"

"I know but—HAHAHA!"

📐Kevin:
He makes a compromise. If he gets up and does whatever it is he has to, he has to keep making constant sounds to unsure you he's still there.

"Kev, where are you now?!"

*He starts free-styling about being in the kitchen getting two bottles of water for you two*

(HEY EVERYONE: So I'm sorry I've been really absent with this recently. I'm getting back into writing slowly but surely. However, I do have a question for you readers...

[[[ Do you want me to keep including Aaron, Kevin, and Damian? ]]]

I have no problem doing so but I know many people read this for the other characters not so much these three. I included at first because I know not many people do write for them and I thought they deserved some love. But I'm completely fine with doing whatever you guys want!

Please let me know so I can get the next parts out soon! Love you guys, and thank you SO much for the support and love I get for this story. Really and truly. It means more than you will ever know!