Someone Flirts With You

🦁Cady🦁:
- She gets really quiet
- Though she won't intervene, she is usually fighting tears
- She will only brighten up when you wrap your arms around her in a hug

You stood there with wide eyes as a random girl flirted with you. You had just been walking in the park with Cady when she approached. She instantly started saying things like "It's nice to see a pretty face around here for once" and "I bet you know how to have a good time." It made you really uncomfortable. But what made it worse was the fact you felt Cady's grip on your hand get tighter. When you looked over you saw Cady's eyes filling with tears. She couldn't help but feel hopeless as she watched you two.

"Um..actually. I'm not interested." You stated pulling Cady closer then nuzzling your cheek into her hair. Cady giggled then placed a kiss onto your cheek. "So..if you don't mind..we'll be on our way."

🎨Janis🎨:
- She immediately intervenes. She. will. fight. someone.
- It's honestly a little frightening how angry she gets.
- She makes sure they'll never bother you again

You had been out for dinner with Janis. She had stepped away to use the restroom when a girl walked up to your table and started flirting. You had told her several times you weren't interested but she wasn't taking the hint. "For the last time. I'm really not—"

"Who the hell are you?" You heard from behind you. Instantly you knew Janis had finally returned from her bathroom visit. It was about time honestly. As the other girl continued to play it off saying how she wasn't trying to steal anyone's girlfriend, it became clear it was a lie. Plus, you said she was flirting with you and Janis would believe you over anyone else in the world. "I'm gonna give you a chance to walk away..." she growled lowly.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Depends on how fast you get out of here."

🎤Damian🎤:
- He usually gives you time to handle it if that's what you want.
- if they won't leave, he steps in usually trying to be friendly at first just to gage if he really needs to "handle" the situation. Sometimes people back off once they know your in a relationship.
- If they won't take a hint, he gently takes you by the arm and leads you away making sure to wave sassily to them as a metaphorical middle finger.

The two of you were sitting outside enjoying ice cream  cones together when a guy started making really uncomfortably seductive gestures towards you. Damian's brow furrowed at the mere sight of it. "Sweets, should I say something?"

"No. I'll just ignore him. If he comes over and starts talking to me then you can handle it, okay?"

Damian nodded but that didn't stop him from sending a warning glare at this guy. Unfortunately, that only drew him over. As the guy stood in front of you, he kept making sexual remarks and eventually Damian decided that was it. He gently linked hands with you and walked you away mid sentence. Then as you walked, he turned around and waved. "Bye Felicia!"

🎀Regina🎀:
- if she sees it happening....let's just say it doesn't last long.
- she can be pretty impulsive and will jump right to ripping this person apart. No one was going to steal you from her
- Then afterward she becomes really cuddly and then worries your not okay.

"Seriously, your being a jer—" You growled at this random person who decided making sexualized comments about you in line for Starbucks was acceptable behavior. You definitely didn't like it...but it was honestly more of a warning. Regina had stepped away to call Gretchen and Karen to see what they wanted to order and left you to hold the spot in the line. You knew....when she came back if this person was still here....they might not be for much longer.