You Get Sick

🦁Cady🦁:
- Cady immediately is by your side.
- She'll take care of you as long as you want her to
- She does what you want but if a decision needs to be made for your wellbeing (like going to the hospital at all) she makes it for you. She wants you to get better as soon as possible.
- Due to growing up in Africa, Cady knows a lot of medical remedies...though you had never heard of some of those before...they really work!
- She always makes you all sorts of food. You wouldn't have guessed her potato soup would be so amazing but...damn.

🎨Janis🎨:
- Janis literally becomes like a guard dog.
- She doesn't want anyone to bother you and slow down your progress in getting better.
- While your sick, Janis often makes you things. Whether that be a painting or a painted jacket like hers. She just wants to make you smile when your feeling unwell.
- Another way she makes you feel better is by, telling jokes. She knows you love her sense of humor.
- Once you've recovered, Janis will take you out and celebrate. It's mostly to celebrate you feeling better but also celebrate the fact she doesn't have to worry about you anymore.

🎤Damian🎤:
- He can be a tad dramatic. Even a simple cold could be the end of you.
- He always looks online for home remedies that will make you feel better.
- While you lay in bed, Damian may start preforming for you. Whether that be a calming love song or a whole Broadway production.
- He won't stop saying he loves you. He'll keep saying it over and over again until you grow tired of it.
- He invites Janis and Cady over with you so you all can still have movie nights despite the fact your sick.

🎀Regina🎀:
- Regina drops everything she's doing to go to you instantly
- She's very protective of you. She doesn't let you do anything that will jeopardize you getting better as quick as possible. (Because the longer your sick..the longer time you aren't feeling good...but also the longer time she has to deal with not having you with her 24/7)
- She babies you. It can get a little annoying but honestly..who doesn't love to be cared about like that from time to time? She treats you like you're incapable of even feeding yourself. She just wants to do her part in getting you feeling better.
- She brings you whatever you want. All you have to do is ask and she'll come back with grocery bags filled.
- She snuggles with you constantly. She doesn't want you to get cold!

🛍Gretchen🛍:
- Gretchen worries about you to the point she loses sleep.
- It doesn't matter how many times you tell her not to....she just can't help but be concerned. You are one of the most important people in her life.
- She goes on a shopping spree for you. Then comes back and shows you all the gifts she bought.
- Gretchen will stay up all night by your side...a part of this comes from the fact she can't sleep from all her worries. But there's something comforting about knowing she's there.
- She keeps you up to date on all the gossip your missing at school. You never realize how much North Shore High resembled a Reality TV show until Gretchen filled you in on all the tea.

🐭Karen🐭:
- She keeps you smiling. That's for sure. Though she isn't great at well thought out jokes with substance, she enjoys telling you silly puns. (She is usually the one bursting into laughter and you only laugh at how funny Karen's laugh is)
- You two love to daydream together about your future. For most couples it may seem a tad weird to wonder what your wedding might look like or even your children...you two love talking about it.
- She will get you anything you ask for. You just have to ask...she isn't great at reading a situation and problem solving. So if you're cold...you better ask for a blanket otherwise you're freezing to death.
- She hates when you miss school and leave her alone. She's gotten so used to being by your side that when you aren't there..she feels so lost.
- Karen is still very interested in how your day went...even when you haven't left your bed all day. She still wants to know the events of you sleeping, watching TV and occasionally getting up to use the restroom. Very riveting conversation.

✏️Aaron✏️:
- Aaron will pay you a visit as soon as school ends. He usually sticks around the school for soccer practice but if you need him...he'll be there.
- He'll collect your homework for you. Even if you have different classes than him. He'll stop at any teacher's room to get what you need.
- He'll be sure to keep texting you all day. He isn't one to have his phone out in class...but he doesn't want you getting bored...so even if he can't be there, he'll still try his best to keep you company.
- When he comes to check on you, he always brings your favorite candy.....except if you have a bad stomach..than he'll bring you your favorite flavor of gatorade.
- Aaron's pretty calm in school. He's smart....but when you're sick...he loses his composure a little bit.
📐Kevin:
- Kevin will straight up miss school for you. Unless you tell him not to...which you obviously do.
- He collects your homework then just does it for you. Even though he knows you're still capable of holding a pencil...he knows the last thing a sick person wants to do is homework.
- When he's with you, he keeps spirits high just by being him.
- He holds your hand constantly. He doesn't care if he gets sick.
- This is one of the very few times Kevin and you have deep conversations. Both of you are honest and open.