How You Met

🦁Cady🦁:
You met Cady for the first time very soon after she first moved to the US from Africa. You found her very kind and soon realized you liked her more than just a friend. Despite this, you didn't think you'd ever have the guts to tell Cady how you felt. Not wanting to get involved in her matters, you stayed silent but still made sure she knew you'd always be there if she needed you. She really appreciated that.

🎨Janis🎨:
Janis was in your art class. More specifically, she sat directly in front of you so her painting easel was always in your line of sight. Mesmerized by her talent, you'd often lose track of time just watching her instead of actually working on your own art work. This brought the teacher's attention to you and he proceeded to make it a big deal. While he was scolding you for not managing your time well, Janis couldn't help but listen in as she continued brush stroke after brush stroke.

🎤Damian🎤:
You always found Damian incredibly fascinating. Not only was he funny, and down to earth, but he cared so much about so many things. He was passionate. Something about that drew you in. Though you had kept a close eye on him around the school, you hadn't actually met him until a faithful day in the bathroom. You were washing your hands when you went to dry them. You were upset to find no paper towels. Damian came from behind you and soon...he too was upset by the lack of towels. You two bonded over complaining about it.

🎀Regina🎀:
You didn't go to North Shore....yet. You had met Regina on a vacation to the area. You and your family were planning to move there. While looking around the mall for clothes for your new bedroom's closet, you found Regina shopping. Though you didn't know her...she acted fairly kind to you. After talking, you revealed to her that you would soon be moving. Regina promised to "take you under her wing" once you started your first day of school. You didn't know what that meant...or why she had a smirk on her face...but you were grateful to have made a friend.

🛍Gretchen🛍:
You rarely visited the mall, but the few times you do you always go to the food court. While some people considered the food there bad for you...you loved it. You had been in line to get a delicious chicken sandwich at a well known fast food chain set up in the court when you saw Gretchen from across the way. She was standing at the cheese fries stand. You wouldn't normally have thought anything of it except...she looked to be having a panic attack. Worried...because you too also dealt with panic attacks...you hurried to her rescue. When you asked what was wrong....she responded with.."They added to much cheese...Regina's gonna be so mad at me"

🐭Karen🐭:
You met Karen at a certain Halloween party. She looked so hot just dancing around without a care in the world. Though, you were a tad concerned about the fact she was absolutely hammered. Her alcoholic beverage was sloshing around in her plastic cup so much...it was a wonder it didn't completely spill out into the floor. As you were dancing in your cat Halloween costume, you felt someone bounce into you. You turned around and saw Karen staring back at you with wide eyes. Confused as to why she was glaring into you, you said hello. She then started running away screaming, "Don't eat me you scary cat!" It only clicked with you when you realized she was dressed as a mouse.

✏️Aaron✏️:
You recognized Aaron as one of the cutest boys in school. Except unlike all the others...he was actually nice. You will never forget the time you were late to class and were rushing around with a large stack of binders in your arms. Due to your view being blocked by the stack, you didn't see the first step of the stairwell. You fell face first onto the ledge. Though your vision was blurry, and your head was spinning...you could still hear the laughter. Just as you were about to stand and run from the embarrassment...you heard a gentle voice of a guy say, "Hey, are you alright? Here, let me help."

📐Kevin:
You were what they call a....nerd in disguise. You were very intelligent and loved every subject but...specifically math. However, no one knew this. You pretended to not care and made everyone around you think you were just like them. You did a pretty good job tricking everyone too. Well...all except one person. Kevin saw through you like you were transparent. You groaned when there was homework in calculus....but Kevin saw when a small grin of excitement would flash on your face. He knew immediately...you had to become a mathlete.