What They Love About You

🦁Cady🦁:
Cady would say she loves everything about you. But one of her favorite things you've ever done was surprise her with a date night every Saturday night. You'd make dinner, and if she happened to forget to charge her phone...you'd charge it for her. She was also so touched when you took an interest in some of the African culture, like the music which she still listens to from time to time.

You: *listening to the music* Wow, Lion...this stuff is actually really good.

Cady: Really? You actually like it? *beams excitedly* If you like this—then you'll love this! *puts on a new song*

🎨Janis🎨:
Janis loves when you get super passionate about anything. She's used to being the one to rant over what's important to her...so it's always a treat when you reveal deep feelings about something. ~~~~~

You: Janis, you don't understand! How can people just pull into a parking lot and take up two parking spaces?! Especially when parking is limited!

Janis: I know, Dork. It is annoying—

You: No! It's not just annoying! *goes off on this long rant*

🎤Damian🎤:
Damian finds how shy you are adorable. He knows you have a lot of strong opinions but you often keep it to yourself...well, to yourself and Damian. He enjoys seeing how you go from being super shy to full on screaming your opinion to him. ~~~~~~~~~

Damian: Sweets, your kinda scaring me *chuckles*

You: GRRRR!!!

🎀Regina🎀:
Regina loves your cuddles. She never realized how much she loves cuddling until she started dating you. Her favorite evenings are when it's just you and her laying together snuggling. ~~~~~

You: Gina....are you sure you wouldn't rather go out to a movie or something?

Regina: No. Not even a little bit. *pulls you closer to her* I just want to lay here. *kisses the top of your head*

🛍Gretchen🛍:
Gretchen's favorite thing about you is how confident you make her feel. She's been so used to feeling "less than even 2nd best"...but with you she feels like she could be or do anything. Whenever she's feeling down, you remind her how beautiful and perfect she is...just the way she is. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You: What's with the frown, bunny?

Gretchen: *sighs, and turns from mirror* This outfit makes me look ugly, doesn't it?

You: *blinks* Why would cloth on your back make you ugly? *wraps her in a hug* Babygirl, we've talked about this before. No matter what you wear...it doesn't take away from who you are or what your worth... it's just cloth to cover your body so your not walking around naked."

Gretchen: *tears up, smile breaks through* I love you.

🐭Karen🐭:
Karen loves your jokes. To her, you are funnier than any comedian whose ever walked a stage. It doesn't even have to be a very well thought out joke...in fact it's best if it isn't...but Karen will throw her head back and laugh like it was the best joke ever told. ~~~~~

You: Hey, Kar...what do you call a pig that does karate?

Karen: Uh? I don't know...?

You: A pork chop.

Karen: PFFTTT *cackles*

Everyone: *looks over confused*

✏️Aaron✏️:
Your kindness. Hands down. Aaron has been with...other girls who have been less than kind to others. He's just so happy to have found someone who is genuinely sweet and kind. The way you care about others makes him smile without fail every time~~~~

You: Hey, Aaron? Do you think we should see if your parents want this extra fruit? *holds up basket of fruit*

Aaron: *smiles* Where did you even get extra fruit?

You: I bought it...But I bought to much!

📐Kevin:
Kevin enjoys how cocky you get. When you know something, you are very confident in what you know. That's why him and you often competed in Calculus. And he loved it. Once you too got together...it didn't exactly stop. The two of you still compete..but this time there is love involved. ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin: Yo, Hot Stuff! Did you see that picture of this dress? Everyone is arguing over what two colors it is. *shows you* Don't they know it's clearly white and gold!

You: *looks it at* Uh, it's definitely NOT white and gold. It's blue and black. It always has been...and always will be!

Kevin: But—?

You: NO!