What You Love About Them

🦁Cady🦁:
What you love most about Cady is how excitable she gets. She gets giggly and bouncy. It always makes your heart melt.

🎨Janis🎨:
You love Janis's sense of humor. Especially when she tells a joke that is dark. Dark humor was always your favorite type of humor.

🎤Damian🎤:
You loved Damian's confidence. The way he could just walk into any room and light up everyone around him. He could make anyone smile.

🎀Regina🎀:
Regina's special skill, at least to you, was her ability to make you feel loved. She always put you first and made sure you were always smiling.

🛍Gretchen🛍:
Your favorite thing about Gretchen is the trust she has in you. She believes everything you say, and it makes you happy that you can ease her mind.

🐭Karen🐭:
You love how Karen is always keeping you laughing. Whether she means to or not. Every time your together, you're almost splitting a side laughing.

✏️Aaron✏️:
You adore Aaron's kindness. He genuinely cares about the people in his life and wants to ensure they are happy. But you're top of his list.

📐Kevin:
You're favorite thing is when Kevin gets goofy. His rapping skills are the most entertaining thing to watch. It makes him so happy you actually enjoy it.