Couple Halloween Costume

Happy Halloween!!! I don't know how much of a Halloween COVID is going to let us have but...even if we can't celebrate normally, at least we can celebrate with our fake girl/boyfriends from a fictional universe we'd much rather be living in than our real one....

🦁Cady🦁:
Cady: Zookeeper
You: Lion

It's pretty obvious why. It was obviously Cady's idea. You had volunteered to be the lion. As soon as Cady saw you...she gushed over you all night. You had to admit...you were pretty adorable. Also...Cady gushing over you...was the best feeling in the world. You were also just happy you got her to agree not to dress scarily.

🎨Janis🎨:
Janis: Bob Ross
You: A painting

It's a pretty common one in couples costumes. But it worked out so perfectly for you. Plus, you got to see Janis in an afro. Weirdly enough...she was still beautiful. You kept telling her all night...she kept denying it. However, you wouldn't stop telling her until she finally gave in and agreed she looked "okay".

🎤Damian🎤:
Damian: Woody
You: Buzz

Damian was the one who came up with the idea. You know he loves animated movies...especially Pixar and Disney. So Toy Story seemed like a great option. You loved how Damian looked in a little cowboy hat. I was so adorable. He really played the part well.

🎀Regina🎀:
Regina: "sexy" Sully
You: Boo

When you pitched the idea to Regina, she wasn't a fan. That was...until you told her she could convert the Sully costume into a sexy version. Regina kept you at her side all night and every time you attempted to walk even a few feet away...she'd demand you return to her, she'd say you were her "Boo" and weren't allowed to go off by yourself.

🛍Gretchen🛍:
Gretchen: Ariel
You: Ursula

You two just couldn't decide what you wanted to dress up as, so you chose something simple. You insisted that Gretchen be Ariel. This was mostly because you really wanted to see how purple you could get eyeshadow. You were fully ready to be the character. Gretchen found your excitement adorable.

🐭Karen🐭:
Karen: mouse...duh
You: A piece of cheese.

Karen LOVES being a sexy mouse for Halloween. So you decided to let her do what she loves...and even add to it by being a piece of cheese. She kept making comments all night about being able to "take a bite of you". It doesn't sound as innocent as she meant it to be...so every time she said it...you blushed like crazy.

✏️Aaron✏️:
Aaron: Firefighter
You: Dalmatian

You had seen in on Pinterest and asked Aaron what he thought of it. He said he was happy with whatever you wanted. This made you happy. Everyone kept commenting on how cute you two looked all night. Aaron would look down at you and smile lovingly. Eventually when you called him out he said it was just because you were so cute in the puppy costume.

📐Kevin:
(I didn't know how to explain this one...so here's a picture)

Kevin thought the costume was to perfect not to do

Kevin thought the costume was to perfect not to do. You would've complained about the idea of being stuck to his side all night but then you realized...how you didn't really mind. If you had to be stuck to anyone all night...you'd much rather it be your boyfriend.