Author's note

Hey dear reader!

I hope you are doing fine and eating properly. Don't diet cause I don't want you to loose a single gram from your body. Just think how sad that one gram will feel to be separated from you!

Do not plagiarism my work by any means. And if I find, I swear I'll become your spine breaker and then you will only shout, "Save me!"

I am very happy cause I'm publishing it on 6th of April, 2021. This date is very special for me as it's the date when a warrior princess was born. Yeah! It's my birthday!!!!!!

Ok, let's move on....I'm actually dying because of laughter while writing this but first let me introduce you to the story. It is about a girl named Dhriti and her somewhat nonexisting classmate Lee Ye Jun.

Always be satisfied with your life because somewhere, someone is fighting to survive. The story deals with very familiar diseases like asthma, amnesia and leukemia and many more diseases which prevent us from living a life we want to. That's why I want you all to eat well and stay happy. The story depicts not only the pain of a sickness but also how it feels when you loose someone you loved the most.

I have once again chosen my name for the protagonist because I couldn't think for any better one and also because I've used my name in 'Never told you' so why to leave the surname? But the actual reason is that I'm too lazy to search for another name.

The story becomes interesting when Dhriti finds an unknown diary called 'Gone'.

But what will happen when the things written in the diary starts coming true?

Caution: This book contains a lot of cute moments and is totally swoon worthy so grab a plushie before your heart explodes!

It will leave you insane and you won't be the same you after reading the whole story. The story will make you think about your past and present and will make you wonder what is real and what is just an illusion.

This book is dedicated to all the lovers. Love can be between anyone other than just between a girl and a boy. It can be between you and your parents, family, friends and even between siblings (even though it's rare, there is a possibility!)
Mention in the comments section all what you want and expect from your dream love life and what is your definition for love!

Let's enjoy Dhriti and Ye Jun's journey!

Because.....the moment you'll open your eyes, I'll be gone.

With love,
Sakshi Dhriti.