chapter 1 Bracelets

The God of Egypt, please hear my prayes-

OH load Osiris, please bless me,And let me once again pass onto my next life.
LORD Horus, please bless me with the courage and the strength to once again defend my territory.
LOARD Amus,please protect my soul as it flies to thr distant Afterlife.
GOODES Hapi,please once again favor me and take me to her side.

JACK POV:
Egypt, Al Minya
"Let's go Terry, this store also doesn't have anything special" I want to buy my cousin sisters something to their birthday the both celebrating their birthday together because Sara twin brother is in America so she celebrating with her elder sister (Ivy) with her birthday. "Wait".
"Honorable Guests.If you are looking for rare treasures. Then you must not miss this two bracelet ".

 Then you must not miss this two bracelet "

'This bracelets are amazing they both going to love these

'This bracelets are amazing they both going to love these.' I think to myself.
" This two came from the king and his brother of the last ' Prosperous' Acient Egypt Dynasty.

Hi readers
Hope you enjoy the first part it may contain some grammatical mistakes so please forgive me for this vote,like and comment me.
Love you all.