Chapter 8 Nefertari And Jasmin

Last time:
'Desert... wasn't we were in London?'
"Where...is this?" Sara asked Lapis really "This is the kingdom of the sun God, Egypt". "WHAT!"Ivy says
Now:
'We were just chatting with Jack and Max about Egypt...' Sara think 'Egypt?why are we here?!' Ivy think
"May I acquire your names?" Lapis ask
'As for the history of Egypt we only know about Ramses ll. I remember the Pharoh's most beloved Queen and her sister name was...' "Nefertari, Jasmin" Ivy and Sara says. "The Egyptian names suit you both very well." Lapis saya "No!No! We not..." Sara tried to say "Lady Nefertari, Lady Jasmin to tell you the truth... We are in some trouble, I believe only you both can help us." Lapis says "Ah...you're not listening to me... I'm sorry thank you for saving our life but we must hurry home" Ivy say while helping Sara get up from the ground. 'Where is the damm airport' Ivy think while looking left and "If both you are willing to help us, we can send both of you safely home tomorrow." Lapis says while Sara was seeing god know what. Ivy say half turning " You can send us home?" But out of know where Memphis came and picked and through her over his shoulder and while saying "Why are you negotiating with them?Just bring them with us!" "AHHHHH! PUT ME DOWN YOU MORO" Ivy scream while Sara was laughing, Memphis was walking while Lapis was says "Memphis didn't act reckless. We must ask for the consent of them in this matter." Memphis says "Lapis, we don't have time for explain everything to them" While Sara says "we will help" "Sorry.... WHAT!" Ivy's brane scream. Memphis says while smreaking "The one with golden hair,and blue and the other one with light brown hair, green eyes fare,That can fulfill 'their' plan. I believe that out of every woman Lady Nefertari and Lady Jasmin is the most suitable candidate."

Thanks for reading love you buy