Ch 13 ( Part 1) The Pharaoh's Son

3 person POV

While Sese holding Ivy/ NEFERTARI  tuha mutter to himself "detestable prince!" Then Sese say to Lapis "Lapis, have the that beautiful lady next to  you entertain general tuha. Don't ruin the general's mood ." "Yes your highnesses". Lapis says.
The lady think ti herself ' huh? But I want to entertain Lord Lapis...." while Tuha grab the lady's hand and walk away and the lady says " General Tuha please appease your anger. Here, have a drink" while thinking ' how annoying ! Why must I entertain the perverted old geezer?!'

SESE P.O.V

While I was saying this and saw jer wiggling out of my arm and keep a distance I just want to pool her back in my arm. U was going to do that when she spoke in her angel like voice " tha...thank you" and about to move past me when I circle my arm around her stomach and say " Where are you going ?" And pull her close to me and say " I've told you. I need a woman to wine me" while she say " I don't want to drink " I cuckle and say " I say to wine me who say anything about you drinking" while saying this I pick her up bridal style while she gasp and walking to my throne while she say " put me down " while I take my sit and put her in my lap and saw Adam do the same with the girl who was with my angel and say " a tost gentleman".

IVY P.O.V

I won't lie this place is lit, as I look at my surroundings I notice 2 prince are looking at me and my sister one that caught my attention is the one on left side damm  he is tall like 6'8 or 6'6 tall and his amber- color eyes as I see he is also checking me out and his brother doing the same to my sister ade both of there jaw drops like literally touching the ground as I was looking one old man came and touched me and my sister as I was about to punch him Sare grab my arm and  alm me down as I was taking steps back I trip and about to fall and embarrassed  myself I was caught in a strong muscular atm as I look at the person who caught me I saw the prince (Sese)he was taking to the old perverted man (tuha) I zone out in his beauti as they had finished talking I quickly thaks him and about to move past him he pull me back in his arms [ I am to lazy to write the hole talk part please bear it so back to book] and pick me in his arm and place me in his lap and say" a tost gentleman".

Hello my Devil's how are u hope u all
are good sorry for late update
my exam is going to start at 10th of August
so it will be a problem to update but I try to
so bye bye love you and
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY 💓 💛 💗 💖 ♥